I am quitting this forum…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
<00:00AM (GMT+1).

I don't follow. You've only been here for a few days so making a topic about your departure wasn't necessary and sticking around for a countdown is over the top. No one cares. Leave already.

I don't follow. You've only been here for a few days so making a topic about your departure wasn't necessary and sticking around for a countdown is over the top. No one cares. Leave already.
They know how to get the skinnies attention:francis:

You have made numerous threads telling us you would quit with the @Salih and @mugeerah and @TheXamarCadcadGuy and other nicks only to reappear next week with a new nick.

I don't understand people who have to advertise the fact they're leaving. Just go.

Are you looking for someone to console you every time you make these threads? This isn't your mom's house. Contribute and get on with your day.

Anyways, I've spoken to the new members privately about some my @Duchess concerns that I agreed with.

Ilahay amarkiis. So he's a sheikh, mathematician, Doctor, goat herder etc :ohhh:
Not really a 'doctor', I'm more inclined to aromatherapy as I believe modern medicine is ruined by capitalism for the most part. Although I do know quite a lot about biology and chemistry.

You have made numerous threads telling us you would quit with the @Salih and @mugeerah and @TheXamarCadcadGuy and other nicks only to reappear next week with a new nick.

I don't understand people who have to advertise the fact they're leaving. Just go.

Are you looking for someone to console you every time you make these threads? This isn't your mom's house. Contribute and get on with your day.

Anyways, I've spoken to the new members privately about some my @Duchess concerns that I agreed with.
First of all, I'm not any of those nicks that you've listed. Secondly, why are you taking a forum this serious? Do you really think that I'm seeking consolation from a people that I've never met? I think you're at it again Johnson... You're intoxicated again aren't you?
ahmadinejad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.