I Busted The Person who runs MosthatedSomali account

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
It is none other than @Macawisley was banned from this site. He has another alt account called MostHatedHirani where he posts the same things and phrases like "Jar**rification". When I caught him he started to deny the accusations, he remained silent for about half an hour, and then he said he knows the guy behind MosthatedSomali and then he didn't answer all my questions and muted me and ran away.

Key words I've found out it's one person who runs this account they use the same usernames

MosthatedSomali
MosthatedHirani

They also use the same words Jar**rification and all the contents they post is basically Cuckposting and insulting Somali women this guy lives in Australia I've once talked to him in twitter space any people who have more information about him please share we need to end this once for all.

IMG_20240726_012029.jpg
Screenshot_2024-07-26-01-10-11-71_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Screenshot_2024-07-26-01-17-08-79_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Ngl those qabil dudes are were the only normal people here , everybody in general seems to have something off with them like 90%

Im suspicious of you @dalacbilash

I made a thread when I first found out on them and this guy was under my thread reaffirming that dork nn is run by one person.

funny guy heard his account got banned