I came across a cool somali mix

Wallahi y’all will promote every and any trash Somali who marries out because this is what y’all want for all Somalis. Just remember those kids will not be marrying a Somali.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
why are you thinking about children future marriage? are you a pedo
Star Wars Dummy GIF by MOODMAN

Wallahi y’all will promote every and any trash Somali who marries out because this is what y’all want for all Somalis. Just remember those kids will not be marrying a Somali.
Correction they promote somali MEN marrying out. Listen, I hate being the one saying this but some somalis only want lighter skinned mixed somalis with a somali dad to be the norm for biracials in the community.

Correction they promote somali MEN marrying out. Listen, I hate being the one saying this but some somalis only want lighter skinned mixed somalis with a somali dad to be the norm for biracials in the community.
Marrying out means you have no respect and pride in your own culture, people, etc just look at how madows in America marry out then their offspring marry white. In three generations they have transitioned into a whole new racial category. Those that always post these mixed Somalis almost seems like they take pride in those Somalis that have left the fold of somalinimo and actually encourage it.

Emir of Harar

Make Harar Great Again
Marrying out means you have no respect and pride in your own culture, people, etc just look at how madows in America marry out then their offspring marry white. In three generations they have transitioned into a whole new racial category. Those that always post these mixed Somalis almost seems like they take pride in those Somalis that have left the fold of somalinimo and actually encourage it.
I am a proud somali marrying a harari. Where do I fit into this?

Latest posts