I can’t go outside without getting bothered

:rejoice:Everywhere I go I always have random strangers talking to me it’s so damn annoying I’ve had to boycott like 10 diff places rn cuz I’m terrified of running into the respective stranger I’ve encountered. Today I went to the mall was doing some work and some random nigga started talking to me he was giving mad weird vibes I was scared tho this nigga had tattoos and shit :faysalwtf:and he was acting very pushy and kinda corny and shit (he was Acting like those YouTube pickup artists) and kept touching my hands like wtf am I supposed to do, I’m a small girl i can’t fight, Canada doesn’t allow self defense, etc etc thank god I finesse my way out but this isn’t the only or first time, another time I went to this library and ran into a nigga I knew FROM MY HOMETOWN (he recognized me omg)he was giving the same mad weird vibes literallyyy is god just telling me to kms rn, I can’t go outside without being bothered ATP. Then I got fobs following me everywhere I go, an Ethiopian nigga on a bike was deadass following me I just did a quick 180° and bolted the other way and he was looking back like :snoop:LEAVE ME TF ALONE. I could literally go on for hours WALLAHI but imma just stop here omfg

Y’all I’m going through a lot I might seem crazy on somalispot but I’m actually quite level headed irl. Im just constantly getting aggravated 24/7 by stupid shit and somalispot is my place to vent okay.I’ve been bothered soo many times by randos in public I could join one of those schizophrenic “targeted individuals “ groups or whatever and they’d prob think I have it the worst of all of them with the stories I have :rejoice::banderas:thank god I’m not schizophrenic cuz omfg. People say I look approachable apparently and this is the consequence:snoop:

I’m not safe anywhere, I been harassed by every type of man imaginable wallahi, from Russian grandpas to Ethiopian fobs to Indian international students, even while they on the JOB?!?!? I can’t catch a break

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
:rejoice:Everywhere I go I always have random strangers talking to me it’s so damn annoying I’ve had to boycott like 10 diff places rn cuz I’m terrified of running into the respective stranger I’ve encountered. Today I went to the mall was doing some work and some random nigga started talking to me he was giving mad weird vibes I was scared tho this nigga had tattoos and shit :faysalwtf:and he was acting very pushy and kinda corny and shit (he was Acting like those YouTube pickup artists) and kept touching my hands like wtf am I supposed to do, I’m a small girl i can’t fight, Canada doesn’t allow self defense, etc etc thank god I finesse my way out but this isn’t the only or first time, another time I went to this library and ran into a nigga I knew FROM MY HOMETOWN (he recognized me omg)he was giving the same mad weird vibes literallyyy is god just telling me to kms rn, I can’t go outside without being bothered ATP. Then I got fobs following me everywhere I go, an Ethiopian nigga on a bike was deadass following me I just did a quick 180° and bolted the other way and he was looking back like :snoop:LEAVE ME TF ALONE. I could literally go on for hours WALLAHI but imma just stop here omfg

Y’all I’m going through a lot I might seem crazy on somalispot but I’m actually quite level headed irl. Im just constantly getting aggravated 24/7 by stupid shit and somalispot is my place to vent okay.I’ve been bothered soo many times by randos in public I could join one of those schizophrenic “targeted individuals “ groups or whatever and they’d prob think I have it the worst of all of them with the stories I have :rejoice::banderas:thank god I’m not schizophrenic cuz omfg. People say I look approachable apparently and this is the consequence:snoop:

I’m not safe anywhere, I been harassed by every type of man imaginable wallahi, from Russian grandpas to Ethiopian fobs to Indian international students, even while they on the JOB?!?!? I can’t catch a break
Consequences of taking the Hijab off Exhibit A

I’m guessing you grew up from a religious backround and use to dress modestly and now you don’t ,and the sudden attention from men is overwhelming you ,You just have to get use to the Cadaan/gaal life style which is being chased by men 24/7

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

How old are you and why your write long essays.

I’m guessing you grew up from a religious backround and use to dress modestly and now you don’t ,and the sudden attention from men is overwhelming you ,You just have to get use to the Cadaan/gaal life style which is being chased by men 24/7
Rape apologist dickhead!

:pacspit:

Bari

Garabsare
Shut them down straight away, take yourself out of your comfort zone and become confrontational to a reasonable degree right off the bat.

F in the chat is getting violated by everybody. You should let your brother know that certain dudes keep harassing you so that he can confront them.

World

VIP
There has been millions of Pajeets that have migrated to Canada and have changed the demographics of the country. As a result, their culture is changing the progressive nature of Canadians into one where women are subject to sexual harassment and abuse. The best solution would be to immigrate to a country they haven’t taken over yet.

Put a serious face on and walk like you got somewhere to be. I do this at work the most, when they see me striding they usually just shut it and don't interrupt lmfao

I thought you was a nigga, damn didn't know you was a chick all along.
I would tell you to strap up but Canada doesn't allow it.
I think your only choice is to go out with people, never go alone. Easier said than done.
Timojileecs plus madows are doing 100mph running away from their own women is a tough mix.
Read your adkar and get your stuff done during the day.

Women be harassing me too tho so ATP it’s not about sexual advances :snoop: I just thought my story was long enough already btw say what you want but I don’t dress”immodest” or whatever y’all wanna call it

Last edited:
I thought you was a nigga, damn didn't know you was a chick all along.
I would tell you to strap up but Canada doesn't allow it.
I think your only choice is to go out with people, never go alone. Easier said than done.
Timojileecs plus madows are doing 100mph running away from their own women is a tough mix.
Read your adkar and get your stuff done during the day.
I wanna move to america, I want self defense
This shit getting crazy:faysalwtf:youre right I just gotta go with other ppl atp cuz this shit mostly happen during the day anyways for me and it doesn’t matter where I go I’ve been bothered at the damn library too:snoop:i can’t catch a break

The best solution would be to immigrate to a country they haven’t taken over yet.
any ideas cuz they everywhere even in africa, goddamn Kyrgyzstan of all place etc etc can’t make this shit up is there a country on earth that they HAVENT taken over?:rejoice:

There has been millions of Pajeets that have migrated to Canada and have changed the demographics of the country. As a result, their culture is changing the progressive nature of Canadians into one where women are subject to sexual harassment and abuse. The best solution would be to immigrate to a country they haven’t taken over yet.
They’re in London as well but from what I remember they’re not like that there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not in a sexual way but yes women be bothering me too sometimes, I had this old Ethiopian lady sit next to me at a timmies and talk to me for like forever I think she was tryna hook me up with her son or smthn :noneck: :faysalwtf: It was a rlly weird experience and then she was asking me to help with her business or smthn this just one of a handful of stories like this, another Filipino lady kept talking to me for so long on the train I think she was tryna get me to go to her church but I really don’t know she just kept going on and on so I don’t think it was just church that made her talk to me, she rlly sat next to me and yapped on and on for like 30 mins etc etc nigga why would I lie ? my whole point is to vent about shit why would I intentionally stress myself out ranting about shit that isn’t even true ? I’m just constantly getting bothered is it that hard to believe :noneck:

Like damn maybe I am a targeted individual damn cuz apparently the shit that happened to me is so far fetched that u think imma liar. I guess imma have to join those schizo gangstalking groups :farmajoyaab: something is fishy but I am telling the truth

Last edited: