I can’t go outside without getting bothered

Very simple, you shouldn’t talk back to them or let them initiate a conversation. make things awkward, and if they touch you, you can pretty much make a sexual harassment complaint.

however all of this could be avoided if you simply dress modestly and learn akhlaq and mannerisms that complement the modesty, then you wouldn’t have reprobates approaching you daily. Sometimes the hard truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Not in a sexual way but yes women be bothering me too sometimes, I had this old Ethiopian lady sit next to me at a timmies and talk to me for like forever I think she was tryna hook me up with her son or smthn :noneck: :faysalwtf: It was a rlly weird experience and then she was asking me to help with her business or smthn this just one of a handful of stories like this, another Filipino lady kept talking to me for so long on the train I think she was tryna get me to go to her church but she rlly sat next to me and yapped on and on for like 30 mins etc etc nigga why would I lie ? my whole point is to vent about shit why would I intentionally stress myself out ranting about shit that isn’t even true ? I’m just constantly getting bothered is it that hard to believe :noneck:

Like damn maybe I am a targeted individual damn cuz apparently the shit that happened to me is so far fetched that u think imma liar. I guess imma have to join those schizo gangstalking groups :farmajoyaab: something is fishy but I am telling the truth
Your life is interesting :cosbyhmm:

Very simple, you shouldn’t talk back to them or let them initiate a conversation. make things awkward, and if they touch you, you can pretty much make a sexual harassment complaint.

however all of this could be avoided if you simply dress modestly and learn akhlaq and mannerisms that complement the modesty, then you wouldn’t have reprobates approaching you daily. Sometimes the hard truth is a bitter pill to swallow.
Y’all basically trying to call me a hoe wtf umm but women bothering me too, somalispot YALL wilding imma just join those schizo gangstalking groups ATP they’re more reasonable and would give better advice :snoop: As if women in hijabs never get raped anyways werent there stories about women getting groped during Hajj:noneck::faysalwtf:idgaf though I’m not here to argue

Not in a sexual way but yes women be bothering me too sometimes, I had this old Ethiopian lady sit next to me at a timmies and talk to me for like forever I think she was tryna hook me up with her son or smthn :noneck: :faysalwtf: It was a rlly weird experience and then she was asking me to help with her business or smthn this just one of a handful of stories like this, another Filipino lady kept talking to me for so long on the train I think she was tryna get me to go to her church but I really don’t know she just kept going on and on so I don’t think it was just church that made her talk to me, she rlly sat next to me and yapped on and on for like 30 mins etc etc nigga why would I lie ? my whole point is to vent about shit why would I intentionally stress myself out ranting about shit that isn’t even true ? I’m just constantly getting bothered is it that hard to believe :noneck:

Like damn maybe I am a targeted individual damn cuz apparently the shit that happened to me is so far fetched that u think imma liar. I guess imma have to join those schizo gangstalking groups :farmajoyaab: something is fishy but I am telling the truth

It’s not a sexual thing esp with the women most of them be talking to me trying to get me to help them or some shit it’s rlly weird :faysalwtf: Idk why everyone coming to me wanting me to give them advice or help them out I’m not put together at all like wtf happening? But apparently I give off that vibe, an indhayar girl in my uni kept asking me for advice/help with our class 24/7 when I texted her at like 4am cuz my sleep schedule was messed she was surprised and told me she thought I was the type of person to get up at 7am everyday:faysalwtf:like what?

Last edited:
Not in a sexual way but yes women be bothering me too sometimes, I had this old Ethiopian lady sit next to me at a timmies and talk to me for like forever I think she was tryna hook me up with her son or smthn :noneck: :faysalwtf: It was a rlly weird experience and then she was asking me to help with her business or smthn this just one of a handful of stories like this, another Filipino lady kept talking to me for so long on the train I think she was tryna get me to go to her church but I really don’t know she just kept going on and on so I don’t think it was just church that made her talk to me, she rlly sat next to me and yapped on and on for like 30 mins etc etc nigga why would I lie ? my whole point is to vent about shit why would I intentionally stress myself out ranting about shit that isn’t even true ? I’m just constantly getting bothered is it that hard to believe :noneck:

maybe your too friendly i give ppl very uninterested replies if they annoying me

maybe your too friendly i give ppl very uninterested replies if they annoying me
But I wonder what makes them start talkin to me with this assumption anyway literally I be doing my work and niggas/women just randomly start conversation… happeneddd to me everywhere from Tim Hortons to the library to the mall :faysalwtf: :farmajoyaab:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
:rejoice:Everywhere I go I always have random strangers talking to me it’s so damn annoying I’ve had to boycott like 10 diff places rn cuz I’m terrified of running into the respective stranger I’ve encountered. Today I went to the mall was doing some work and some random nigga started talking to me he was giving mad weird vibes I was scared tho this nigga had tattoos and shit :faysalwtf:and he was acting very pushy and kinda corny and shit (he was Acting like those YouTube pickup artists) and kept touching my hands like wtf am I supposed to do, I’m a small girl i can’t fight, Canada doesn’t allow self defense, etc etc thank god I finesse my way out but this isn’t the only or first time, another time I went to this library and ran into a nigga I knew FROM MY HOMETOWN (he recognized me omg)he was giving the same mad weird vibes literallyyy is god just telling me to kms rn, I can’t go outside without being bothered ATP. Then I got fobs following me everywhere I go, an Ethiopian nigga on a bike was deadass following me I just did a quick 180° and bolted the other way and he was looking back like :snoop:LEAVE ME TF ALONE. I could literally go on for hours WALLAHI but imma just stop here omfg

Y’all I’m going through a lot I might seem crazy on somalispot but I’m actually quite level headed irl. Im just constantly getting aggravated 24/7 by stupid shit and somalispot is my place to vent okay.I’ve been bothered soo many times by randos in public I could join one of those schizophrenic “targeted individuals “ groups or whatever and they’d prob think I have it the worst of all of them with the stories I have :rejoice::banderas:thank god I’m not schizophrenic cuz omfg. People say I look approachable apparently and this is the consequence:snoop:

I’m not safe anywhere, I been harassed by every type of man imaginable wallahi, from Russian grandpas to Ethiopian fobs to Indian international students, even while they on the JOB?!?!? I can’t catch a break
Lies No GIF

they dont like to hear this but its the truth. proper hijab plus manners would probably stop 99% of ppl approaching her.

the ethiopian lady for example wouldnt have approached her to have her hook up with her son or whatever if she was wearing proper hijab(whether opinion on covering the face you take)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:rejoice:Everywhere I go I always have random strangers talking to me it’s so damn annoying I’ve had to boycott like 10 diff places rn cuz I’m terrified of running into the respective stranger I’ve encountered. Today I went to the mall was doing some work and some random nigga started talking to me he was giving mad weird vibes I was scared tho this nigga had tattoos and shit :faysalwtf:and he was acting very pushy and kinda corny and shit (he was Acting like those YouTube pickup artists) and kept touching my hands like wtf am I supposed to do, I’m a small girl i can’t fight, Canada doesn’t allow self defense, etc etc thank god I finesse my way out but this isn’t the only or first time, another time I went to this library and ran into a nigga I knew FROM MY HOMETOWN (he recognized me omg)he was giving the same mad weird vibes literallyyy is god just telling me to kms rn, I can’t go outside without being bothered ATP. Then I got fobs following me everywhere I go, an Ethiopian nigga on a bike was deadass following me I just did a quick 180° and bolted the other way and he was looking back like :snoop:LEAVE ME TF ALONE. I could literally go on for hours WALLAHI but imma just stop here omfg

Y’all I’m going through a lot I might seem crazy on somalispot but I’m actually quite level headed irl. Im just constantly getting aggravated 24/7 by stupid shit and somalispot is my place to vent okay.I’ve been bothered soo many times by randos in public I could join one of those schizophrenic “targeted individuals “ groups or whatever and they’d prob think I have it the worst of all of them with the stories I have :rejoice::banderas:thank god I’m not schizophrenic cuz omfg. People say I look approachable apparently and this is the consequence:snoop:

I’m not safe anywhere, I been harassed by every type of man imaginable wallahi, from Russian grandpas to Ethiopian fobs to Indian international students, even while they on the JOB?!?!? I can’t catch a break

Just tell them the truth that u r a Halaal Lesbian and they will leave you alone. :reallymaury:

they dont like to hear this but its the truth. proper hijab plus manners would probably stop 99% of ppl approaching her.

the ethiopian lady for example wouldnt have approached her to have her hook up with her son or whatever if she was wearing proper hijab(whether opinion on covering the face you take)
We don't like to hear it because it's an embarrassingly simplistic perspective that contradicts our first-hand experiences of being hit on with or without hijab, not because we're blindly influenced by our worldly desires or being whispered to Shaydaan. I thought you were smarter than this.

Fair And Balanced Eye Roll GIF

We don't like to hear it because it's an embarrassingly simplistic perspective that contradicts our first-hand experiences of being hit on with or without hijab, not because we're blindly influenced by our worldly desires or being whispered to Shaydaan. I thought you were smarter than this.

Also Wtf they mean “manners” when I literally am doing nothing but doing my work ? They’re acting like I’m twerking or some shit at a goddamn library… Naw these niggas are braindead and need to go to Afghanistan taliban ass niggas 👎🏾im not gonna waste my time arguing with retards though IDGAF

Lol, it doesn’t. Women get harassed in the haram of all places as well. You don’t know much about the deviants of your gender it seems.

Really find it hilarious when men say this. I truly do.

In the UK I notice Somali females are too laid back with ajnabi creeps like they don't move away or bee hostile or something like that, compared to ajnabi females who are on code and allow any crrepy movements.

@caanoshaah i don't know you Canadian chicks I'm talking about the godforsaken UK xalimos

All I can say is I hope things get better. Do you suffer social anxiety? Are you a hijabi?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Send me a picture.

what is proper hijab miss doja?