I cant convicne myself and lie any longer i changed my stance

So as everyone on this forum knows me as pro Somalland I love Somaliland as that's home I been there have great memories. But I have to be truthful with myself as I fear Allah and I can't continue with this cope and lies but I deep down know awdal and khaatumo staye don't belong to Somaliland this was all a cope because of me being pro Somaliland and is wrong of me to do that. Since those lands really and truly belong to the samaroon and dhulbante and Allah can see me lying and ignoring what I already know and I will appogize to those I offended as I can't continue with this any longer I already going back to my deen and lying like this will make me a hypocrite and not a sincere individual. I can't also pretend about the laaacanood situation and the killings is wrong to force them to to join Somaliland. I also feel bad about dismissing their situation so I apologise to everyone and to Allah for my past thoughts and belief. I personally believe Somaliland and Somalia should work together and if I'm truthful and what's best for us be one unified and strong to combat an enemy of ours which is Ethiopia who's attention is to expand their territories and to steal Zeila. My apologies.

Last edited:
So as everyone on this forum knows me as pro Somalland I love Somaliland as that's home I been there have great memories. But I have to be truthful with myself as I fear Allah and I can't continue with this cope and lies but I deep down know awdal and khaatumo staye don't belong to Somaliland this was all a cope because of me being pro Somaliland and is wrong ofnme to do that. Since those lands really and truly belong to the samaroon and dhulbante and Allah can see me lying and ignoring what I already know and I will appogize to those I offended as I can't continue with this any longer I already going back to my deen and lying like this will make me a hypocrite and not a sincere individual. I can't also pretend about the laaacanood situation and the killings is wrong to force them to to join Somaliland. I also feel bad about dismissing their situation so I apologise to everyone and to Allah for my past thoughts and belief. I personally believe Somaliland and Somalia should work together and perhaps be one unified and strong to combat an enemy of ours which is Ethiopia who's attention isnton3xpand their territories and to steal Zeila. My apologies.
No worries, we accept all SLanders who repent and recognise their wrongdoing, and there’s always a seat at the table for SL in a future Somali unity conference, wherever that may be.

You didn’t get to choose the hands you were dealt with. Being brainwashed by the people around you is not your fault and I am happy you came to your senses.

The lander ideology will soon be defeated, inshaAllah.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
We don't hate Reer SL but these annoying guys have made us mad at the end of the day we are all brothers and sisters we should not spread hatred and divison amongst ourselves.

We don't hate Reer SL but these annoying guys have made us mad at the end of the day we are all brothers and sisters we should not spread hatred and divison amongst ourselves.
on behalf of them i apologize a lot of isaaq are waking up and know that being pro Somaliland will get you know where other than appeasing Ethiopia.

Mf confessin like there is ak-47 on his forehead
1706759785759.png

The sign of a good human being is someone that can introspect and work towards correcting themselves as well as build bridges with others.

Unity, respect and love among the ummah is always better than division, hate and extreme suspicion.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
So as everyone on this forum knows me as pro Somalland I love Somaliland as that's home I been there have great memories. But I have to be truthful with myself as I fear Allah and I can't continue with this cope and lies but I deep down know awdal and khaatumo staye don't belong to Somaliland this was all a cope because of me being pro Somaliland and is wrong of me to do that. Since those lands really and truly belong to the samaroon and dhulbante and Allah can see me lying and ignoring what I already know and I will appogize to those I offended as I can't continue with this any longer I already going back to my deen and lying like this will make me a hypocrite and not a sincere individual. I can't also pretend about the laaacanood situation and the killings is wrong to force them to to join Somaliland. I also feel bad about dismissing their situation so I apologise to everyone and to Allah for my past thoughts and belief. I personally believe Somaliland and Somalia should work together and if I'm truthful and what's best for us be one unified and strong to combat an enemy of ours which is Ethiopia who's attention is to expand their territories and to steal Zeila. My apologies.
We shall fund a Jeegan reeducation camp for you sista as you've fallen for FGS propaganda. :jcoleno:

Are you being held at gunpoint ?