I cant convicne myself and lie any longer i changed my stance

Pinky you are a real one. Don’t pay attention to the few misguided brothers who are still dreaming about ictiraaq from Gaajo Ethiopia and racist gaalo.

on behalf of them i apologize a lot of isaaq are waking up and know that being pro Somaliland will get you know where other than appeasing Ethiopia.
Waking up indeed. Half my family is isaaq and have started taking a more unionist stance after recent events. People have seen that when we are divided it will only make us a target as we are seeing with Ethiopia attempting to take our lands

I think this could be the catalyst for Somaliland and Somalia to reunite soon

Waking up indeed. Half my family is isaaq and have started taking a more unionist stance after recent events. People have seen that when we are divided it will only make us a target as we are seeing with Ethiopia attempting to take our lands

Inshallah that's what I want. Ethiopia is really making many landers re consider their stance on Somaliland

So as everyone on this forum knows me as pro Somalland I love Somaliland as that's home I been there have great memories. But I have to be truthful with myself as I fear Allah and I can't continue with this cope and lies but I deep down know awdal and khaatumo staye don't belong to Somaliland this was all a cope because of me being pro Somaliland and is wrong of me to do that. Since those lands really and truly belong to the samaroon and dhulbante and Allah can see me lying and ignoring what I already know and I will appogize to those I offended as I can't continue with this any longer I already going back to my deen and lying like this will make me a hypocrite and not a sincere individual. I can't also pretend about the laaacanood situation and the killings is wrong to force them to to join Somaliland. I also feel bad about dismissing their situation so I apologise to everyone and to Allah for my past thoughts and belief. I personally believe Somaliland and Somalia should work together and if I'm truthful and what's best for us be one unified and strong to combat an enemy of ours which is Ethiopia who's attention is to expand their territories and to steal Zeila. My apologies.
Welcome back to the light side of the force walasheey. Good to have you back.

l07ei7tz6yb81.jpg

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP

I noticed that half 🇸🇴 somalilanders tend to be somaliweyn supporters while iskadhal landers are staunch separatists. My cousins r issaq and they dgaf about the lander bs cus their mom is 🇸🇴.one of my issaq cousins wears the 🇸🇴 tracksuit lol:hmm:

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
So as everyone on this forum knows me as pro Somalland I love Somaliland as that's home I been there have great memories. But I have to be truthful with myself as I fear Allah and I can't continue with this cope and lies but I deep down know awdal and khaatumo staye don't belong to Somaliland this was all a cope because of me being pro Somaliland and is wrong of me to do that. Since those lands really and truly belong to the samaroon and dhulbante and Allah can see me lying and ignoring what I already know and I will appogize to those I offended as I can't continue with this any longer I already going back to my deen and lying like this will make me a hypocrite and not a sincere individual. I can't also pretend about the laaacanood situation and the killings is wrong to force them to to join Somaliland. I also feel bad about dismissing their situation so I apologise to everyone and to Allah for my past thoughts and belief. I personally believe Somaliland and Somalia should work together and if I'm truthful and what's best for us be one unified and strong to combat an enemy of ours which is Ethiopia who's attention is to expand their territories and to steal Zeila. My apologies.
Welcome back to somalinmo my sister ❤️
IMG_1230.png

I noticed that half 🇸🇴 somalilanders tend to be somaliweyn supporters while iskadhal landers are staunch separatists. My cousins r issaq and they dgaf about the lander bs cus their mom is 🇸🇴.one of my issaq cousins wears the 🇸🇴 tracksuit lol:hmm:
I’ve seen this too. This is why I think marrying across qabil is a good thing, it encourages unity. It’s hard to be a qabilist if your reer abti is a completely different one lol