I cant convicne myself and lie any longer i changed my stance

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
So as everyone on this forum knows me as pro Somalland I love Somaliland as that's home I been there have great memories. But I have to be truthful with myself as I fear Allah and I can't continue with this cope and lies but I deep down know awdal and khaatumo staye don't belong to Somaliland this was all a cope because of me being pro Somaliland and is wrong of me to do that. Since those lands really and truly belong to the samaroon and dhulbante and Allah can see me lying and ignoring what I already know and I will appogize to those I offended as I can't continue with this any longer I already going back to my deen and lying like this will make me a hypocrite and not a sincere individual. I can't also pretend about the laaacanood situation and the killings is wrong to force them to to join Somaliland. I also feel bad about dismissing their situation so I apologise to everyone and to Allah for my past thoughts and belief. I personally believe Somaliland and Somalia should work together and if I'm truthful and what's best for us be one unified and strong to combat an enemy of ours which is Ethiopia who's attention is to expand their territories and to steal Zeila. My apologies.
Live your life baayo, regardless of views I have a very soft spot for SL since half of my family are from there.

Live your life baayo, regardless of views I have a very soft spot for SL since half of my family are from there.
Do Samaroon Dhulbahante and Gadabursi have positions in the SL parliament?? Why didn’t they form their own states before joining Isaaq?? How did this all come to be in the first place?? Idk a thing about Somali politics forgive me. All I know is where certain clans live

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Do Samaroon Dhulbahante and Gadabursi have positions in the SL parliament?? Why didn’t they form their own states before joining Isaaq?? How did this all come to be in the first place?? Idk a thing about Somali politics forgive me. All I know is where certain clans live
They are in SL parliament from what i know and they have positions in SL though idk what they have atm 🤔

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Screenshot_20240201_201030.jpg
Screenshot_20240201_201244.jpg

The switch be hella crazy last convo I had kkkkk