I denounce my somalinimo

Why somalia gotta be so dangerous bombing each other up is crazy can somalia hurry up and be just normal already? Doesn’t even have to be spectacular, peace is the bare minimum OMG!

somalia got one ethnic group one religion one language and doing all this for what…? even the indhayars ie North and South Korea just split and go on with their day they called a truce atleast wtf up with somalia? I denounce my somalinimo :wow: :stressed: If u really think deep this is embarrassing asf

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Thats what i been saying all along, ever since i took a dna teat and it came out that i have 1% Kazakhstani heritage i have been solely claiming that. So far they banned me from the r/Kazakhstan subreddit but im trying to get accepted by my people.

Posts like these are amongst the most repulsive

Far more groups throughout time have gone through periods of anarchy for far longer than Somalia. Even the most stable countries today have origins of tribalism on a much larger scale than Somalia; China and Japan being an example of this claim

You along with the other xoolos on this thread are pathetic for salivating over the thought of detaching yourselves from your ethnicity. Go ahead and claim the Turks you praise up and down this forum

@Khaemwaset niyahow this archetype of Somalis gotta go once we secure that office

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
Jubaland, PL, SSC waa nabad iyo barwaqo, xamar and central Somalia doesn’t represent the entire country
there’s jilib (AS stronghold)in Jubaland lol matter of fact Juba dhexe which is in Jubaland is the only region in Somalia to be fully under the control of AS apparently :damsel:

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Join the club. I renounced mine 10 years ago. I'm here as a foreign observer.

Edit: I'm here as a colonialist.

Thats what i been saying all along, ever since i took a dna teat and it came out that i have 1% Kazakhstani heritage i have been solely claiming that. So far they banned me from the r/Kazakhstan subreddit but im trying to get accepted by my people.
How the hell do you have kazak blood :damsel:

Far more groups throughout time have gone through periods of anarchy for far longer than Somalia. Even the most stable countries today have origins of tribalism on a much larger scale than Somalia; China and Japan being an example of this claim

You along with the other xoolos on this thread are pathetic for salivating over the thought of detaching yourselves from your ethnicity. Go ahead and claim the Turks you praise up and down this forum

@Khaemwaset niyahow this archetype of Somalis gotta go once we secure that office
:jaynerd:Praising Turks kulaha what? Just cuz I said I find them attractive (which I’ve said of many different groups) and like their craziness?

That ain’t rlly praising tf damn I must have made <4 comments along those lines and somehow u remembered the one ab Turks of all the groups I’ve talked ab :wtf::williamswtf::whoa:chill Naw you were dead wrong for saying “up and down” too take that back:camby:

I’m actually abgaal you ain’t securing no office trust me :mybusiness::mjpls: HSM is my uncle didn’t I tell yall?

Trending