I denounce my somalinimo

Why somalia gotta be so dangerous bombing each other up is crazy can somalia hurry up and be just normal already? Doesn’t even have to be spectacular, peace is the bare minimum OMG!

somalia got one ethnic group one religion one language and doing all this for what…? even the indhayars ie North and South Korea just split and go on with their day they called a truce atleast wtf up with somalia? I denounce my somalinimo :wow: :stressed: If u really think deep this is embarrassing asf
You can't claim Somali when we're up if you denounce it when we're down.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Why somalia gotta be so dangerous bombing each other up is crazy can somalia hurry up and be just normal already? Doesn’t even have to be spectacular, peace is the bare minimum OMG!

somalia got one ethnic group one religion one language and doing all this for what…? even the indhayars ie North and South Korea just split and go on with their day they called a truce atleast wtf up with somalia? I denounce my somalinimo :wow: :stressed: If u really think deep this is embarrassing asf
Actually North and South Korea haven’t called a truce, they are technically still at a state of war. But please don’t mind me go one.

tell me more will smith GIF

Actually North and South Korea haven’t called a truce, they are technically still at a state of war. But please don’t mind me go one.

tell me more will smith GIF
ED33CFC4-2687-4767-B190-BD911AF919A7.jpeg

:sass2:
FE7CE9A5-890F-4303-9ADA-3D22B37C576E.jpeg

:mybusiness:
6165981A-1C39-4FD3-B302-283596CCB32B.jpeg

Trust me one thing about me is I know my history, geography and politics b*tch, don’t ever try me cuz you WILL be wrong :sass1: you better apologize rfq

Last edited:
Define "too long". Countries like Myanmar and Afghanistan have been in war for way longer than Somalia
They got different context, a bunch of different ethnic groups fighting plus in the case of Afghanistan various different countries coming in and playing with their country like it’s a fiddle. Doesn’t apply to somalia so what’s our excuse? the colonialism excuse don’t work on somalia things went to s*** 30 years into somalias independence sooo

Sup

View attachment 339692
:sass2:
View attachment 339693
:mybusiness:
View attachment 339694

Trust me one thing about me is I know my history, geography and politics b*tch, don’t ever try me cuz you WILL be wrong :sass1: you better apologize rfq
It was only a bit of banter abayo, no need for foul language yea. In saying that what I said was factual, the two Korea’s are in fact still in a state of war.

The Korean armistice agreement that was signed in 1953, was an agreement to stop the fighting, not to stop the war. There have been no formal negotiations to end said war, hence they are still in a state of war today. It’s a complicated situation and quite frankly stupid for them not to reach an agreement. But I apologise if I offended you, 🙃

the colonialism excuse
It does. Colonialism caused vast swathes of Somali inhabited territory to fall into other countries so what was Somalia supposed to do when their own people were being treated like shit by foreign governments? Nothing?

Also, Somalia nearly fixed itelf in 2006 only for America to intervene and caused even more instability and chaos. Just like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan in the 2000s.

It was only a bit of banter abayo, no need for foul language yea. In saying that what I said was factual, the two Korea’s are in fact still in a state of war.

The Korean armistice agreement that was signed in 1953, was an agreement to stop the fighting, not to stop the war. There have been no formal negotiations to end said war, hence they are still in a state of war today. It’s a complicated situation and quite frankly stupid for them not to reach an agreement. But I apologise if I offended you, Salaam.
Refer to the definition of truce that I linked :mybusiness: The definition of truce isn’t an end to a war, it’s an agreement to stop fighting for a certain period of time which is literally what the armistice agreement is ab u mixing ur definitions up, I ain’t mad just saying:sass1: you’re wrong

simply put an armistice is basically a form of a truce
1B65F066-5305-4DD0-80DF-C9A9ACC6D246.jpeg

Sup

Refer to the definition of truce that I linked :mybusiness: The definition of truce isn’t an end to a war, it’s an agreement to stop fighting for a certain period of time which is literally what the armistice agreement is ab u mixing ur definitions up, I ain’t mad just saying:sass1:

An armistice is a form of a truce
View attachment 339695
Yes I realise that, but that “truce” hasn’t been applicable for nearly a century. It does not apply today, it ended the day North Korea fired at the south. Which was nearly a century ago, and have continuously been doing so might I add.

The Boys Coffee GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Tonight Show Mic Drop GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Bari

Garabsare
@caanoshaah Majority of the country is safe, Somaliland and Puntland accounts for 61% of Somalias landmass and both regions are quite safe. If you are to settle in Somalia, settle there.
1724216575991.png

Yes I realise that, but that “truce” hasn’t been applicable for nearly a century. It does not apply today, it ended the day North Korea fired at the south. Which was nearly a century ago, and have continuously been doing so might I add.

The Boys Coffee GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Tonight Show Mic Drop GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
… u literally pulling shit out of ur ass just admit ur wrong:snoop: the armistice agreement is still in effect otherwise no BLM Halimos would be flocking to South Korea every year for jungkook birthday:russ:

@Sup you’re really qashining me because you can’t f*cking read and don’t know shit about geopolitics? Give it up
:what: :wtf: You type of niggas are the reason somalia ain’t shit hardheaded ass mfs

it’s the way I made it easy for u with screenshots highlighting important parts and sources, get a grip b***:russ: stay mad and stay DUMB!!!! :mybusiness: :sass1:

U can’t teach an old dog new tricks 💯 I rest my case. You have a good night sir

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Sup you’re really qashining me because you can’t f*cking read and don’t know shit about geopolitics? Give it up
:what: :wtf: You type of niggas are the reason somalia ain’t shit hardheaded ass mfs

it’s the way I made it easy for u with screenshots highlighting important parts and sources, get a grip b***:russ: stay mad and stay DUMB!!!! :mybusiness: :sass1:

@caanoshaah i am here to see you and King of Gifs/meme battle
1724217459906.png

Sup

… u literally pulling shit out of ur ass just admit ur wrong:snoop: the armistice agreement is still in effect otherwise no BLM Halimos would be flocking to South Korea every year for jungkook birthday:russ:
I don’t believe that I am, put forth an interesting lecture about this conflict last year in my class, although it wasn’t my main topic. Although I’m not an expert on the Korean conflict, I’d bet I’m more knowledgeable than you in this regard. If I’m wrong I’ll admit my fault, I’m not obstinate. The armistice agreement is a pretext to a complete end to the Korean War (peace treaty), which hasn’t been ratified by either party. After said agreement, the North Korean government have attacked the South Korean state approx 3700 times, which quite literally ended the agreement the first time they launched an attack. I don’t understand how you don’t grasp this context, why would the South Korean government honour an agreement whilst being attacked simultaneously.

The fact of the matter is this agreement doesn’t really make massive difference considering the two Korea’s are still at a state of war. This is a wildly known fact yet people still go there, I’m sure the BLM Xalimos know uncle sam has their back.

Last edited:

Sup

I’m a political scientist and a lecturer at a university which is among the top 1% globally. Whilst simultaneously working on obtaining my law degree.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Btw you did the same thing, I was only following your energy. Don’t be a hypocrite 😄

and highlighting and screenshotting irrelevant and outdated information with vague context is not providing proof. By the way you might want to work on that vocabulary of yours, it makes you sound vacuous.

malibusmostwanted GIF by Jamie Kennedy

Last edited:

Trending