I discovered why Libyans hate Somalis, Eritreans and Ethiopians

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yes and South Yemenis came to fight Somalis during 1977 war. But we don't hold a hatred or go around capturing all the Yemeni refugees in Somalia. Lybians can keep crying.
Didn't the south yemenis when they arrived they didn't know who they were fighting? And when they arrived many of them deserted and defected after realising they were fighting us?

Didn't the south yemenis when they arrived they didn't know who they were fighting? And when they arrived many of them deserted and defected after realising they were fighting us?
There was South Yemen and North Yemen. You can say that South Yemen is Somaliland with international recognition and a communist policy, so it was not surprising that they entered this war with the Soviets and the Cubans.

Aseer

VIP
How many Somalis actually fought against Libya?
Not many it was majority eritreans, forced conscription and encouraged conscription only surged during the 2nd ethiopian war campaigns (many somalis gladly joined) and WW2 where it was mostly forced and you were sent to desert hellscapes like North Africa or on British somaliland front.

Aseer

VIP
There was South Yemen and North Yemen. You can say that South Yemen is Somaliland with international recognition and a communist policy, so it was not surprising that they entered this war with the Soviets and the Cubans.
Yeah but didn't they leave after realising who they were fighting against?

I don’t believe that’s the reason because it’s well known historically dark skinned were looked down by many Arabs and they still hold that view today.

who cares libya is a hell hole may allah punish them for their crimes
The floods few months ago happened because of that.

damn some of you niggas awoowe were used as foot soldiers by the Italians :drakelaugh:
You mean cannon fodder
1708301270438.png

Aseer

VIP
Musta been fun do
No it wasn't, imagine you were just a somali guy chilling at home going about your daily life then your offered to go fight Ethiopia which many said yes with no hesitation but the ones conscripted for WW2 were just grabbed and whisked away to some unknown place like the Sahara's of North Africa or the hellish jungles of Burma or even against British somaloland

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Three out of four of my great-grandfathers were askaris, two of which fought in Libya. One was shot in the leg and died in Khartoum on the way back.

As far as I know, the overwhelming majority of Eritrean recruits were volunteers who were doing it for pay. Especially amongst Eritrean highlanders, the ongoing Kebessa-Tigray feud was a motivation to enlist.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
Three out of four of my great-grandfathers were askaris, two of which fought in Libya. One was shot in the leg and died in Khartoum on the way back.

As far as I know, the overwhelming majority of Eritrean recruits were volunteers who were doing it for pay. Especially amongst Eritrean highlanders, the ongoing Kebessa-Tigray feud was a motivation to enlist.
Still f*ck them Libyans. Even at the total state collapse days in Somalia we weren't as savage as they were capturing refuges in open air slave markets like it's the 1830s. In total state collapse we still take in Oromo workers, we still take in syrian and Yemeni refugees. There's no excuse for Libyans

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Still f*ck them Libyans. Even at the total state collapse days in Somalia we weren't as savage as they were capturing refuges in open air slave markets like it's the 1830s. In total state collapse we still take in Oromo workers, we still take in syrian and Yemeni refugees. There's no excuse for Libyans
Libyans are known to be a very rough people amongst the Maghrebis. I remember when I was in Morocco, the locals would avoid the Libyans since they had a proclivity to commit crime.

They just don’t like ur blk ass.
Nigga deadass went through 500 years of history d 😂.

jk they know Somalis got family that will send them money if they torture them hard enough. My current roommate went through Libya back in 2017 and thats what he told me and other wild stuff.
And they split people based on religion, not ethnicity.

It’s purely for economical reason + some anti-sub Saharan Africans sentiment. They treat Yemenis/other Arabs slightly better. Thats pretty much it.

Last edited: