I don't like miskin men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Kaalay ana boqol feedh kaga jari, didn't know we had freaks in here, should I get the belt too?
Shes trynna say she likes being thrown around in bed
:stressed:
You guys are freaks. No way in any of my comments did I say that, I said I like strong willed men who can put their foot down and tell me off. It doesn't have to be sex. Smh. Pervs.... :reallymaury:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:comeon:
You damn well know what missionary position is, stop acting dumb
You like ya hair getting pulled, being pushed on the wall right?
Pull hair? Am I fighting with a dhocil? I seriously have no idea what this missionary thing is. The only missionary I know is missionary work that some churches send people to developing countries to teach them about Christianiaty.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Pull hair? Am I fighting with a dhocil? I seriously have no idea what this missionary thing is. The only missionary I know is missionary work that some churches send people to developing countries to teach them about Christianiaty.
You want a cave man that throws you out the window.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Don't really care about all the extra shit...as long I get my nut I'm good.:kobeok:

Make me a turkey sandwich too, no crust...it's not gonna make itself.:camby:

#Hardonhoes it's a movement

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Don't really care about all the extra shit...as long I get my nut I'm good.:kobeok:

Make me a turkey sandwich too, no crust...it's not gonna make itself.:camby:

No crusts? Nikka are you 8 years old getting your lunch packed? Real niccas wake up find somethin in the fridge, slab it on a sandwich, add hot sauce and grill that mudafukka in the oven.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No crusts? Nikka are you 8 years old getting your lunch packed? Real niccas wake up find somethin in the fridge, slab it on a sandwich, add hot sauce and grill that mudafukka in the oven.
That is how you burn a sandwich

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Real niggas don't engage in culinary activities. I'm not Wolfgang puck nigga. If you touch a spatula, you are a nacas.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt
But you gotta pick your fav postion from this chart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts