I don't like miskin men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Shit I'm doing every position with her don't care if she's fat I'll risk breaking my back.:ahhhh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You better have life insurance so your family can atleast get some money for your dumb decisions. :chrisfreshhah:
:dead: Obv reerku lacag wey helayaan.:dj:

Man my Xalimo gotta be ciyaal suuq I don't want Xalimo marka lagu aaso ka bacdi seexanaysa:ohlord: We're doing every time honey si fiican isku diyaari and make sure you lock the kids door so they don't bother us.:shaq:

Bohol

VIP
:chrisfreshhah:
That's strictly for caato halimos!
Not an easy position tbh, it'll have you drained like a mofo within the first 5 mins

I agree. Sex is not easy as it looks, it is energy draining , calorie burning exercise.It is like
45 minute in the gym.

:stressed:
You guys are freaks. No way in any of my comments did I say that, I said I like strong willed men who can put their foot down and tell me off. It doesn't have to be sex. Smh. Pervs.... :reallymaury:
Then marry Arab guy who will boss you around 24 you can not breathe without his permission.

dhagax

no comments
I was never attracted to miskin men a.k.a yes men. I like my men strong willed.
Like Mr and Mrs smith. Fight and destroy the whole house but f*ck up anyone who tries to meddle into our marriage affair. I'm talking about respectful man though, not any nacaas who will talk shit just to talk shit. And not a scrub either,

Why beat around the bush ? just say it.. You love rough sex :diddyswag:

Kinky, fetish, rough shit = best shit ever.

Anyone ever heard that Somali saying, 'Naag nin aan madaxeeda majo u rogin nin ma mooddo'? Nuff said. :dabcasar:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Lol Kilroy, mid ree waqooyi ah ayaa waxay odhanjirtay, ilaa uu ninkaygu igu tufo uma kacsado:lol:
So yeh, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the only way ay tan yari ku kacsato:ulachen001:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts