I fancy my somali driving instructor not sure if i should look for a new instructor

I started having driving lessons only had 5 so far stopped because of the restrictions with covid :( thing is a really fancy my driving instructor the moment i saw him i liked him his very handsome the lessons are fun and flirty at times his 33 im 19 i dont know if his married i never asked his shown interest in me as well....

The lessons stopped so im confused should i stop the lessons with him because of fear this might not end well or pursue him? maybe allah gave this stop in lessons a chance to wake up i dont know.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
giphy.gif

New account and you first post, post for a while before you make up a story.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I started having driving lessons only had 5 so far stopped because of the restrictions with covid :( thing is a really fancy my driving instructor the moment i saw him i liked him his very handsome the lessons are fun and flirty at times his 33 im 19 i dont know if his married i never asked his shown interest in me as well....

The lessons stopped so im confused should i stop the lessons with him because of fear this might not end well or pursue him? maybe allah gave this stop in lessons a chance to wake up i dont know.

Abaaay think of your Aabo

1609273141219.png

Tht is big age cap Tht man is too old for u and more mature adult I think go marry someone who is your own age
if they walked in the street i bet people think they are around the same age not much difference visibly by a 20 year old and a 30 year old

she probaly likes the fact he has his shit together also

if they walked in the street i bet people think they are around the same age not much difference visibly by a 20 year old and a 30 year old

she probaly likes the fact he has his shit together also
19 and 30 there is big difference
If my daughter or daughters want marry someone who is 20 older then her or them or some guy or guy tht are same age me I would refuse and advise tht isn't good for her or them since those want someone tht isn't same mature lvl as them like woma. in their age and it would shame to me my daughter or daughters marrying some tht is same age as me lol

Last edited:
19 and 30 there is big difference
If my daughter or daughters want marry someone who is 20 older then her or them or some guy or guy tht are same age me I would refuse and advise tht isn't good for her or them since those want someone tht is t same lvl as them like wan in their age and it would shame to me my daughter or daughters marrying some tht is same age as me lol
so if a girl is 25 and a guy is 35 thats a big difference?

i can understand if you are 18 and the guy 28 because at 18 you very young maturity wise but 10 year age difference is ok in my opinion

now 15-20 years thats big difference

so if a girl is 25 and a guy is 35 thats a big difference?

i can understand if you are 18 and the guy 28 because at 18 you very young maturity wise but 10 year age difference is ok in my opinion

now 15-20 years thats big difference
Tht person said she is 19 and the man is 33
Tht is big age cap like like the example u made 18 and 28