I fancy my somali driving instructor not sure if i should look for a new instructor

19 and 30 there is big difference
If my daughter or daughters want marry someone who is 20 older then her or them or some guy or guy tht are same age me I would refuse and advise tht isn't good for her or them since those want someone tht is t same lvl as them like wan in their age and it would shame to me my daughter or daughters marrying some tht is same age as me lol

Ideally, a man should be older always than his wife. We age differently. 10 to 15 year gap in age between a couple is not noticeable.

What i got from this thread; i seriously need to learn how to flirt

Problem; no test subjects

Dms; open

More importantly, the girl said "he looked attractive". First arsenal in your tool box needs to be the looks saxib, then being able to flirt comes in second. If you look below average, Ilaahay hakuu gargaaro dee. It is gonna be tough.

More importantly, the girl said "he looked attractive". First arsenal in your tool box needs to be the looks saxib, then being able to flirt comes in second. If you look below average, Ilaahay hakuu gargaaro dee. It is gonna be tough.
lool if you aint packing in the looks department flirting doesnt come easy!

exactly my point 10-15 age gape for whites is noticeable but for blacks its NOTHING they even look the same age

yes, I forgot the racial component in aging. Africans generally look younger than theirr age by five to ten. Somalis exclusively defy age ID. That is why I aim at the lady's fingers to assess her real age and not her face when it comes to somalis. They tend to have younger faces. Faraha laakiin duqnimadoodaa laga gartaa nooh.

lool if you aint packing in the looks department flirting doesnt come easy!

Exactly. You need to lock their eyes on you first before you can ask them to drop their numbers. That is why I recommend to younger guys in my circle of relatives to hit the gym and look fit, or else, mom is gonna get them married to fat cousins nobody else would want.

yes, I forgot the racial component in aging. Africans generally look younger than your age by five to ten. Somalis exclusively defy age ID. That is why I aim at the lady's fingers to assess her real age and not her face when it comes to somalis. They tend to have younger faces. Farah laakiin duqnimadoodaa laga gartaa nooh.
hahah thats why still at this big age i can trick college girls 17/18 with my age and get the jiggy jiggy because of the somali young gene one of my bredrins who is white looks worse for wear and we same age LOL

Exactly. You need to lock their eyes on you first before you can ask them to drop their numbers. That is why I recommend to younger guys in my circle of relatives to hit the gym and look fit, or else, mom is gonna get them married to fat cousins nobody else would want.
Yes true if you smell good get a good trim go work out get built that alone can get you to look much more attractive its all about that my friend my adeer is pushing 50 and looks better then many young guys he takes care of himself going to gym good diet good trim and has body and face chemical peels every 3 months and also whitens his teeth he lnks college girls even at that age lol its all about taking care of yourself my guy.....

hahah thats why still at this big age i can trick college girls 17/18 with my age and get the jiggy jiggy because of the somali young gene one of my bredrins who is white looks worse for wear and we same age LOL

17 is a minor though by law. They can get you in trouble and accuse you of rape later. They are immature as well.

Older than 23s are ideal for a mature convo and relationship.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
New people joining these days and makes BS stories for the long thread. First post is about you thinking about a 33 year old :damedamn:

giphy.gif

I started having driving lessons only had 5 so far stopped because of the restrictions with covid :( thing is a really fancy my driving instructor the moment i saw him i liked him his very handsome the lessons are fun and flirty at times his 33 im 19 i dont know if his married i never asked his shown interest in me as well....

The lessons stopped so im confused should i stop the lessons with him because of fear this might not end well or pursue him? maybe allah gave this stop in lessons a chance to wake up i dont know.

Pursue him, kulaaha! Ninku ma college degree baa? You are 19! Pursue an education, not a miskeen man trying to earn a living....

Why do men lie to themselves?

If you think a 25 year old woman looks the same as a 40 yr old odey, you must be deluded. Especially Somali men.
lol i know plenty of 25 year old women and 35 year old men and you cant tell the difference

one of my cousins is 36 years old and his wife is 26 and they look around the same age you wouldnt be able to tell the age difference at all