I fancy my somali driving instructor not sure if i should look for a new instructor

lol i know plenty of 25 year old women and 35 year old men and you cant tell the difference

one of my cousins is 36 years old and his wife is 26 and they look around the same age you wouldnt be able to tell the age difference at all

They are a miniority, especially due to the fact that a lot of Faraaxs do not take of themselves. Bidaar and calool is a real problem. I suppose a lot are now going to Turkey to fix their hairline now.

Xaruun

VIP
They are a miniority, especially due to the fact that a lot of Faraaxs do not take of themselves. Bidaar and calool is a real problem. I suppose a lot are now going to Turkey to fix their hairline now.
Bidaar is genetic. It’s nearly impossible to take care of.

The reality is after 26 most Somali women get overweight while the guys typically stay the same size.

The reality is after 26 most Somali women get overweight while the guys typically stay the same size.

Somali girls get fat because many have a kid by then. They have an excuse. What excuse do Abdis with their calool have?

Unmarried 26 to 32 look the same. Most overweight unmarried Somali girls are usually the ones who always had an issue with their weight. Some of those girls were overweight at 18.

Somali girls get fat because many have a kid by then. They have an excuse. What excuse do Abdis with their calool have?

Unmarried 26 to 32 look the same. Most overweight unmarried Somali girls are usually the ones who always had an issue with their weight. Some of those girls were overweight at 18.
Idk bout you but the guys are sticks over here. Usually the calool kicks in at 50