I feel bad for Habesha Man wallahi, their women truly are the worst

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I didn’t say darkskins are ugly and can’t get no girls. Stop tryna prove a point you goof. It was just funny how all the darkies were mocking them lightskins when we all know them lightskins get mad love.
Why are you triggered sxb all I said was darkskin brothas mean business, wasn’t a shot at lightskin men

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
He got a point. You been on this his dark skin ting all day i been noticin :ohlord: like even googlin jaarer pics :camby: leave it out.
damn-bro-thats-8d0399226c.jpg

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I don’t know what’s so interesting about madow guys. Too much fetish from other girls it must be karma for what cadaan did to them in the slavery period

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Habesha women are still pretty loyal to Habesha men. Most of them stick to themselves.
Your definitely not from the states Ethiopians are human toilet paper out here. The devout christians love whites and the degenerates love blacks.

btw why do Eritreans always speak arabic and act like they are Sudani is part of Sudan Tigre territory? :what1:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Your definitely not from the states Ethiopians are human toilet paper out here. The devout christians love whites and the degenerates love blacks.

btw why do Eritreans always speak arabic and act like they are Sudani is part of Sudan Tigre territory? :what1:

A lot of Muslim Tigre live in Sudan and alot of them are predominantly Arabic speakers

I don't know how Ethiopians are in the USA as I live in the UK. The reputation of Habesha women being prostitutes and whoring themselves to non Habesha men is everywhere even in Sudan and Egypt, but most are loyal to their men.

I have heard Ethiopians being racist towards blacks which is why I find it odd that people say Habesha women in the west love black men when in fact they are extremely racist towards them.

As for Eris in Sudan. Arabic is an official language spoken in Eritrea, alot of them came to Sudan as refugees during their civil war with Ethiopia and settled down there marrying Sudanese people aswell. We also share alot of tribes with them namely the Beja and Tigre mostly residing in both countries.

Trending