I feel bad for Habesha Man wallahi, their women truly are the worst

Cartman

reformed
In London, habesha girls are probably the easiest for a farax, especially if your tall. Walk through Finsbury Park and even the ones with their boyfriends will smile at you. I've had two habeshas, one I dated during my a-levels, I let her go when she showed me her israeli citizenship. I used to be a pro-palestine nerd back then. The second one was in my early 20s, I met her at a Somali party, probably 18th may or Eid, and she took me back to her place. I lost my virginity that night, but afterwards she told me it was good but not as good as with her jamaican ex. My confidence took a big hit, but in that same week, she kept blowing up my phone and texting me. Then I realised it's not about the size.
Warya why do you write like someone is interviewing you.:dead::dead::dead:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
In London, habesha girls are probably the easiest for a farax, especially if your tall. Walk through Finsbury Park and even the ones with their boyfriends will smile at you. I've had two habeshas, one I dated during my a-levels, I let her go when she showed me her israeli citizenship. I used to be a pro-palestine nerd back then. The second one was in my early 20s, I met her at a Somali party, probably 18th may or Eid, and she took me back to her place. I lost my virginity that night, but afterwards she told me it was good but not as good as with her jamaican ex. My confidence took a big hit, but in that same week, she kept blowing up my phone and texting me. Then I realised it's not about the size.
Thats an fatass L akhi should've threw hands for that disrespect :mjlol:

By the way, I know it's ramadan, but for the shisha smokers. You should try a habesha lounge. Nothing funnier. Imagine drunk horners trying to navigate a lounge. Accidents all over the place. Just make sure you sit close to the emergency exit.

mrlog

VIP

waryaa wat about that girl who would only allow you to spoon with her? Every thing else was No
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
funny nigga

waryaa wat about that girl who would only allow you to spoon with her? Every thing else was No
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
funny nigga
Your talking about the mixed race girl, half nigerian half jamaican. To be honest we spooned cause I was too wasted and couldn't get excited, after a while, when she fell nothing she got offended and slept on the sofa. I want to forget that night.

Virgin tales from your mother's basement. Log off hub my friend, its damaging your brain.

and then you woke up finding yourself touching your tool while your phone screen said "Aksumite p0rn in Amharic, 2005 film" on xxxvideos

seriously tho, she's mentally ill. 34 yo Jamaican at 17 yo? Where were her parents? Divorced 3 times? Calls Nigerian a language? Complains about making tea?

her parents must've fuked with her head since she was a child. No horner girl goes off the rails like this. At least when xalimos marry Jamaican criminals it's permanent. This went on world tour.

Trending

Latest posts