I had a dream. Please someone interpret it for me. Give me your best.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My dream was very vivid. I remember every detail. I dreamt i was invited to Hillary Clinton New York City high faluting apartment. Or Condo. Whatever it was. Chelsea Clinton was there too. The Decor was slick. Pristine White walls, marble floor, possibly kitchen counter, great paint work. Hillary was in the kitchen making pan noise, while Chelsea was seated very far from me, in the interest of Six feet Corona Virus social distancing. I remember, hearing Hillary Saying, come to the table dear. It was a fabulous mahogany table. She smiled & continued eating. I got up to excuse myself to the rest room, maybe due to the tension energy in the air, & when i came back, Chelsea was missing in action. Her food plate & Water Glass were gone too. Hillary said she went to her room to finish her dinner. I remember feeling like left out. I was cursing Corona virus for depriving me this opportunity to shine in the dinner table with my wits & sixir. What does this mean?

Never met Hillary. What was the point of this dream?

Am i going to be rich or something?

Last edited:
1590435014359.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Out of all of things you could dream of, why did you dream of the Clinton's? :francis: :yacadiim:

Absolutely great question. No connection at all. I never thought of her in my wake hours, never even came to my mind.

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
Her daughter is going to run for president in 2030. You’ll be one of her campaign aides but she will later demote you to dog catcher / house cleaner. Then there will be a scandal at the centre of which will be your actions; You will refuse to pet a dog in front of the camera because it’s haram. This will be the beginning of pet-gate or haram-gate and Fox News will trash you day in and day out for months.

Long story short, you’ll be the first black White House aide to be successfully impeached. In a major plot twist, Fox News reaches out to you to help them trash the Clintons. You start appearing on Hannity and start agreeing with every vile, lewd thing he says. The Clintons will then invite you to their apartment to talk things over.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts