I had my consultation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I want to get lip fillers and bigger boobs (add an extra cup size). I had my consultation with my chosen clinic today. The only problem now is my parents are trying to cock block me. :susp:

Why dont they want me to look good?

I'm going to get the lip fillers first, I doubt they'll notice.

Haters stay out of my thread.:farole:

Bohol

VIP
Are you that half cad cad girl from Cadaado? never heard of a halimo needing lip fillers (since 99%) have full lips. :hmm:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Why do you need lip fillers? You are an African!
You don't need bigger breasts. Most men will only care if you are a woman, that is good enough for them.
Your parents care about you, and they want you to know that you are beautiful without needing work done on your face and body.

Some people develop an addiction to these types of things such as:

ty5gtibvz4ezgpyu0ugb.png

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

maxresdefault.jpg

:mjcry::mjcry:

maxresdefault.jpg

:ahh::ahh:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
lip fillers? don't do it yo :whoa:

everybody with enhanced lips look murked walahi...they all have that same look

unless u got those invisible white ppl lips don't do it

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
You're not ugly. I remember when you had your pic up for a brief moment I swear you're gorgeous. Even tho It was only half of your face I could tell you're very pretty. Honey skin color, small plump lips, delicate nose and curly hair. Really sis you're beautiful. So even if you're considering plastic surgery don't ruin your face. I've considered doing my boobs. Push Up and paper in side my bra is not cutting it.

With cosmetic surgery at your fingertips and affordable now, theres really no excuse to be ugly. Plastic till you drop.

View attachment 14540

I want to get lip fillers and bigger boobs (add an extra cup size). I had my consultation with my chosen clinic today. The only problem now is my parents are trying to cock block me. :susp:

Why dont they want me to look good?

I'm going to get the lip fillers first, I doubt they'll notice.

Haters stay out of my thread.:farole:
Women with full lips are ugly trust me also most men would prefer natural small breasts than big fake ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending