I had my consultation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You're not ugly. I remember when you had your pic up for a brief moment I swear you're gorgeous. Even tho It was only half of your face I could tell you're very pretty. Honey skin color, small plump lips, delicate nose and curly hair. Really sis you're beautiful. So even if you're considering plastic surgery don't ruin your face. I've considered doing my boobs. Push Up and paper in side my bra is not cutting it.
this. dont do something you'll regret a few years down the line

also, i dont want to be that guy but if i'm not mistaken plastic surgery is haram...since u strike me as someone who follows the deen @Reign

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You're not ugly. I remember when you had your pic up for a brief moment I swear you're gorgeous. Even tho It was only half of your face I could tell you're very pretty. Honey skin color, small plump lips, delicate nose and curly hair. Really sis you're beautiful. So even if you're considering plastic surgery don't ruin your face. I've considered doing my boobs. Push Up and paper in side my bra is not cutting it.
Loooool thats sweet, but I'm trolling about that. Still getting my fillers done though. My lips arent small, but I want them a bit bigger and I'll save the boob job for when I have 4 kids.:dabcasar:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Fillers is such a non issue. It only lasts for a couple of months so I wouldn't be too scared about that. An old class mate of mine got her lips done and I met her last weekend and omg I couldn't look her in the eyes her lips were too distracting and not in a positive sense. So my advice is please don't go overboard.

Loooool thats sweet, but I'm trolling about that. Still getting my fillers done though. My lips arent small, but I want them a bit bigger and I'll save the boob job for when I have 4 kids.:dabcasar:

You don't need any surgery here is an easier way

Reign

VIP
this. dont do something you'll regret a few years down the line

also, i dont want to be that guy but if i'm not mistaken plastic surgery is haram...since u strike me as someone who follows the deen @Reign
Why you got to bring deen into it though, damn. :dead:

Fillers is such a non issue. It only lasts for a couple of months so I wouldn't be too scared about that. An old class mate of mine got her lips done and I met her last weekend and omg I couldn't look her in the eyes her lips were too distracting and not in a positive sense. So my advice is please don't go overboard.
Nah I wont go overboard, I don't want to look like a duck. But enough to make them stand out. I know a Somali girl who got them done and she looks really good. It made her go from basicish to exotical.

Lip filler? Girl you're somali, we all have big ass lips, unless ur name is @government , kkkkkk

I don't have much boobage either but I've made my peace with that :fittytousand: think of all the advantages! You can get away with not wearing a bra most of the time, plenty of cute tops to wear and no back pain.

Parents are always clock blocking shit :wow: this is why i don't tell em shit

Lip filler? Girl you're somali, we all have big ass lips, unless ur name is @government , kkkkkk
Is big lips something common in somalis i mean what percent of Somalis would you say have really big lips

I don't have much boobage either but I've made my peace with that :fittytousand: think of all the advantages! You can get away with not wearing a bra most of the time, plenty of cute tops to wear and no back pain.

Reign

VIP

Somali parents all always cock block.

I want my lips this big. Shes pretty masha'Allah.

20170316_194106.png

Anigana I have the opposite problem. I need to grow moustache and A little goatee for sure.

:russ:

My lips are big. And someone thought my picture here was a female

:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending