I had my consultation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised that a lot of people find huge lips attractive and I hope most somali girls don't have big lips or else I won't marry a Somali

Sxb.... 80% of halimos have large lips, have you never been around somali people :what1:

I guess you could always go for a cadaan lady, I don't have anything against interracial relationships kkkkk

It may be better but her face would be way too distracting

And that is what you want. Your woman's face to distract you. The whole idea of marrying a woman is for you to be pre-occupied with her for your pleasure saxib. A gift from god to you as a man.

Sxb.... 80% of halimos have large lips, have you never been around somali people :what1:

I guess you could always go for a cadaan lady, I don't have anything against interracial relationships kkkkk
I guess I will marry a cadaan unless @Reign doesn't go forward with this then she can be my next wife and I will pay 1million on your meher

And that is what you want. Your woman's face to distract you. The whole idea of marrying a woman is for you to be pre-occupied with her for your pleasure saxib. A gift from god to you as a man.
She will distract me in a baf way like I can't focus on sex if her if I'm looking at lips that are as big as her boobs

I know Somali guy who thought touching your wife's boob was haram
She will distract me in a baf way like I can't focus on sex if her if I'm looking at lips that are as big as her boobs

:russ::russ:

Sounds like you are a virgin with no clue about Sex. But you will be fine bro. You won't be distracted at all during raaxada. Every part of her is as good whether it is small or big. Besides, if you went that far with a woman naked and in bed, she is your wife, then really you already are beyond worries about her body and all will be fine.

I know Somali guy who thought touching your wife's boob was haram
To reach sex you have to be interested in her and I find women with huge lips:vqbuyv0:

Sounds like you are a virgin with no clue about Sex. But you will be fine bro. You won't be distracted at all during raaxada. Every part of her is as good whether it is small or big. Besides, if you went that far with a woman naked and in bed, she is your wife, then really you already are beyond worries about her body and all will be fine.
To reach sex you have to be interested in her and I find women with huge lips:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0: So I don't think we will ever reach the sex point you can't reach two without starting at one really but Allah knows maybe I will marry the women with the biggest lips who knows

I guess I will marry a cadaan unless @Reign doesn't go forward with this then she can be my next wife and I will pay 1million on your meher
You just dodged my question :dwill:

horta are you even somali? did you not grow up around any somali ppl???

Man says it will distract him during sex :dwill: warya u'll have other things on ur mind then

You just dodged my question :dwill:

horta are you even somali? did you not grow up around any somali ppl???

Man says it will distract him during sex :dwill: warya u'll have other things on ur mind then
I'm full somalia 100% and I did grow around somalis although the community was small and most of the girls had normal lips nobody only one girl I knew had huge lips so I thought that girls with huge lips are the minority

I'm full somalia 100% and I did grow around somalis although the community was small and most of the girls had normal lips nobody only one girl I knew had huge lips so I thought that girls with huge lips are the minority

What's huge for u? and where do u live :ohhh:

Most likely Government thinks Big Lips are Bantu feature and a Somali should not have one. I do have big lips and many Somalis I know have bigger lips than all the Cadaans I spent time with in the past 15 years living in the US have. It is an African feature to have bigger lips really and Somalis are part of Africans. Not quite as big as West Africans for sure, but we do have big lips bro Gov.

I will put my pic on again. I am not comfortable with the pic simply because it makes it look like I have a female mouth, but just to make a point, most Somalis have big lips.

What's huge for u? and where do u live :ohhh:
Well it's hard to say but generally something like this
tmp_10727-images(3)670970426.jpg
Also I lived in Egypt and the US

So, I am right? You think big lips are Bantu features? Islawaynin cidlo ahaa ku dilaayo saxib. I bet you have average Somali lips that are big compared to Europeans and Asians.
Big lips are a black feature and that's not.the reason why I don't think they are attractive. I know Somalis have bigger lips than whites I just didn't know that most Somalis have huge lips

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Most likely Government thinks Big Lips are Bantu feature and a Somali should not have one. I do have big lips and many Somalis I know have bigger lips than all the Cadaans I spent time with in the past 15 years living in the US have. It is an African feature to have bigger lips really and Somalis are part of Africans. Not quite as big as West Africans for sure, but we do have big lips bro Gov.

I will put my pic on again. I am not comfortable with the pic simply because it makes it look like I have a female mouth, but just to make a point, most Somalis have big lips.

Is that your pic? Are you gay? A woman or a man? And woow. What limpbalm do you use
IMG_0489.PNG

Is that your pic? Are you gay? A woman or a man? And woow. What limpbalm do you useView attachment 14565

I am male, I am straight and I love women. No lip balm. It is winter here so we use something on our lips to keep them moist. Somehow the picture looks like a female mouth, but it is mine and I look like in fact a Habashi/Amhar individual and my male features are strong. Just that close up pic ended up looking like that.

I am male, I am straight and I love women. No lip balm. It is winter here so we use something on our lips to keep them moist. Somehow the picture looks like a female mouth, but it is mine and I look like in fact a Habashi individual and my male features are strong. Just that close up pic ended up looking like that.

your male?.

Alright im blocking your picture fam. Too feminine.

La xawla

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I am male, I am straight and I love women. No lip balm. It is winter here so we use something on our lips to keep them moist. Somehow the picture looks like a female mouth, but it is mine and I look like in fact a Habashi/Amhar individual and my male features are strong. Just that close up pic ended up looking like that.

That was a really pretty pic!!!! Don't mind the idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending