I hate the hood

You got Arab mobsters out there?
1726853907900.gif

Cambar

peace is the key
Lmao thats just a stereotype. You’d probably hear “watch out fam” then proceed to get hit by a switch.

yami you sound like a twerp tho :mjhaps::mjlaugh:
that's so funny to me! if I went to canada and someone with a canadian accent tried to rob me, I would literally pass out from how hard I'd laugh :chrisfreshhah:since i was born in raised in Maine and lived there almost my whole life (a US state that borders qubec) I saw them A LOT! can't see those french mf as robbers at all

that's so funny to me! if I went to canada and someone with a canadian accent tried to rob me, I would literally pass out from how hard I'd laugh :chrisfreshhah:since i was born in raised in Maine and lived there almost my whole life (a US state that borders qubec) I saw them A LOT! can't see those french mf as robbers at all
Your from Maine 😂😂 talking about Canada la xowla @Yami this is a super ediot ting :damn:

The idea is funny fam, but when abdi luugo baasto whips out a stick with extensions. I’m giving everything I have up neatly. Not worth my life :ohno:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: OSAP got us eating good. Make sure you stash some of it away. I’m sure you’re a well adjusted young man fam. It’s your voice it just reminded me of a kid I used to go dugsi with :dead: Study well n get outta here fam :mjohreally:

Trending