I have a crush on a crackhead… the full story

I posted the story, got embarrassed and erased everything. But now I realize wtf is there to be embarrassed about…? If he looks good he looks good, not much more to it

The story…

I’ve been staying with my cousins for the past while and in their neighborhood there’s this mall where you see the same people everyday for some reason. I was hanging out with my cousin and her friends, we’re walking outside this mall and all of a sudden the FINESTT guy walks by wtff. I deadass do a double take im like did y’all see him? They’re like yeah we know him, we call him the crackhead Mexican. I’m like wtf do you mean the crackhead Mexican?

They’re like “because he’s a crackhead”

I should clarify they don’t even know if he’s Mexican or not, just that he’s likely Hispanic so they decided to end the nickname with “Mexican” to add a finishing touch. They tell me they also think he’s cute asf but that “some days he’s cute, some days he’s ugly”:mjkkk: imma be honest I’m yet to have seen him ugly though he’s cute asf. I turn around to get another look at him but he walks sooo fucking fast wtf :mjcry: :wow: And I say this as an extremely fast walker myself. My cousin and her friend tell me tho not to worry cuz he’s always in the area 24/7 we’d prob see him tomorrow.

We go to the McDonald’s in the mall the next day and wouldn’t u know it.. we see him again. This time he’s defo tweaking hard asf. He walks into the bathroom and IMMEDIATELY walks back out. I get a good look at him walking out and omfg, he’s so fine:rejoice::meleshame: Wallahi I was just stunned how cute he is wtfff. My cousins friend tells me get up and let’s go follow him. I’m like WTF…? But u wanna know what… he’s so cute I went with it. We all get tf up and follow him out of the McDonald’s, again he’s walking soooo fucking fast Wtf.

Then guess what… I saw him begging an old lady for money :wow: that’s when I know he was seriously down bad and he really IS a crackhead. The most shocking part is the old lady handed him change with the biggest smile on her face. My cousins friend tells me this dude gets money from everyone just cuz he’s cute and honestly after that, I fucking believe it:damn:

Idk how to describe him, he’s kinda short 5’6-5’7 max, black hair with bangs, small eyes, im trying so hard to think of a celeb that resembles him but honestly, nobody comes to mind:wow:

I’m acc obsesseddd cuz im like if he’s this cute cracked out imagine if he’s sober.…? Damn I wanna fix him up:mjkkk::wow:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I posted the story, got embarrassed and erased everything. But now I realize wtf is there to be embarrassed about…? If he looks good he looks good, not much more to it

The story…

I’ve been staying with my cousins for the past while and in their neighborhood there’s this mall where you see the same people everyday for some reason. I was hanging out with my cousin and her friends, we’re walking outside this mall and all of a sudden the finest guy walks by wtff. I deadass do a double take im like did y’all see him? They’re like yeah we know him, we call him the crackhead Mexican. I’m like wtf do you mean the crackhead Mexican?

They’re like “because he’s a crackhead”

I should clarify they don’t even know if he’s Mexican or not, just that he’s likely Hispanic so they decided to end the nickname with “Mexican” to add a finishing touch. They tell me they also think he’s cute asf but that “some days he’s cute, some days he’s ugly”:mjkkk: imma be honest I’m yet to have seen him ugly though he’s cute asf. I turn around to get another look at him but he walks sooo fucking fast wtf :mjcry: :wow: And I say this as an extremely fast walker myself. My cousin and her friend tell me tho not to worry cuz he’s always in the area 24/7 we’d prob see him tomorrow.

We go to the McDonald’s in the mall the next day and wouldn’t u know it.. we see him again. This time he’s defo tweaking hard asf. He walks into the bathroom and IMMEDIATELY walks back out. I get a good look at him walking out and omfg, he’s so fine:rejoice::meleshame: Wallahi I was just stunned how cute he is wtfff. My cousins friend tells me get up and let’s go follow him. I’m like WTF…? But u wanna know what… he’s so cute I went with it. We all get tf up and follow him out of the McDonald’s, again he’s walking soooo fucking fast Wtf.

Then guess what… I saw him begging an old lady for money :wow: that’s when I know he was seriously down bad and he really IS a crackhead. The most shocking part is the old lady handed him change with the biggest smile on her face. My cousins friend tells me this dude gets money from everyone just cuz he’s cute and honestly after that, I fucking believe it:damn:

Idk how to describe him, he’s kinda short 5’6-5’7 max, black hair with bangs, small eyes, im trying so hard to think of a celeb that resembles him but honestly, nobody comes to mind:wow:

I’m acc obsesseddd cuz im like if he’s this cute cracked out imagine if he’s sober.…? Damn I wanna fix him up:mjkkk::wow:

Shame Finger Wag GIF by Harlem

These people don't know there a reason why some of these people are homeless and they are too far gone to help them. This a Yaab topic :farmajoyaab:
Ok but his potential is crazy tho, I thought he was cute asf before I knew shit ab him, clearly I’m not imagining things since my cousin and her friend said they think he’s cute asf too to the point her friend said everyone gives him money cuz he’s cute….

WALLAHI I was in shock when I saw him asking that old lady for money and that old lady was smiling like crazy and happily handed him some in 0.5 seconds.. :mindblown::faysalwtf:if he wasn’t short he could 100% do modelling but still it’s crazy he’s very attractive with 0 effort whatsoever, he isn’t even charismatic or anything either, just straight up cute asf… I was actually stunned seeing him walk out that McDonald’s bathroom:mjcry:

Ok but his potential is crazy tho, I thought he was cute asf before I knew shit ab him, clearly I’m not imagining things since my cousin and her friend said they think he’s cute asf too to the point her friend said everyone gives him money cuz he’s cute….

WALLAHI I was in shock when I saw him asking that old lady for money and that old lady was smiling like crazy and happily handed him some in 0.5 seconds.. :mindblown::faysalwtf:if he wasn’t short he could 100% do modelling but still it’s crazy he’s very attractive with 0 effort whatsoever, he isn’t even charismatic or anything either, just straight up cute asf… I was actually stunned seeing him walk out that McDonald’s bathroom:mjcry:
What's his ethnicity btw :cosbyhmm:

miskiinta :drakelaugh: it's okay, love. I was in your shoes once, just imagine him taking a shit and you'll get over him
Even worse I saw him begging an old lady for money :mjcry: The lady was so happy to give him the money tho and my cousins friend was like everyone always gives him money cuz he’s cute:mjlol::rejoice:

How many posts u gonna make nigga, im not reading all that but, once trump gets in power, hes gonna get deported with the rest of the migrants

How many posts u gonna make nigga, im not reading all that but, once trump gets in power, hes gonna get deported with the rest of the migrants
I’m not in America tf :mindblown: I’m in Canada so trust me nobodys ass getting deported anytime soon. Ps he’s defo not a migrant either the hell :ileycry:

Plus my apologies i had to make another post cuz I deleted it then turns out someone exposed me already, long story, anyways the admins merged the posts sooo shoutout to them:trumpsmirk: sorry I know it’s long but people asked to see the story so here it is:kanyeshrug::mjswag:

Last edited:

Trending