I have a huge bias against Somalis

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
I always think other Somalis incompetent or I never have trust in their abilities

I know if I was ever to go to a Somali doctor which I probably will never do I would take what they say with a pinch of salt

it’s a bad bias

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
I have a bias against anyone that isn't white, Jew and second generation and up East Asian. They provide better quality services and are more honest. My dentist and doctor are Yahuud.

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Change your avatar to Uncle Ruckus already

I'm not a self hater for stating facts. Get a grip. I was likely delivered by a Yahuudi doctor as I was born in a Yahuudi hospital. I consider it a great honour for the first human to have ever touched me to be a Yahuudi and for Yahuudi for keeping me healthy by providing me first class medical care today.

:rejoice:

Imagine if it were some immigrant doctor that ends up reading my test results incorrectly, gives me antibiotics instead of something else, or who has poor bedside manner.

:francis:

Weirdo, how about you judge people based on their qualifications rather than their background? Sounds like classic inferiority complex

I would laugh at a Somali patient acting like they’re above me and promptly show them the door :camby:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It would be best if you didn't care about the doctor's ethnicity but their record. People who cannot have a tailored/nuanced approach when dealing with others and are coated by biases are problematic. I feel sorry for them. I suggest you base assertions on temperament, manners and personality over extraction. What you said tells me you see others according to caricatures and stereotypes rather than as people/individuals with their own set of strengths and weaknesses.

I always think other Somalis incompetent or I never have trust in their abilities

I know if I was ever to go to a Somali doctor which I probably will never do I would take what they say with a pinch of salt

it’s a bad bias
Nah you’re wrong Somalis can be so clever sometimes. It depends I would trust a western educated somali doctor but not one from Somalia.

I have a bias against anyone that isn't white, Jew and second generation and up East Asian. They provide better quality services and are more honest. My dentist and doctor are Yahuud.
White people are the only good doctors. I don't trust yahuuds as they would probably scam me for more shekels. I personally need someone that's 100% honest but also compotent when it comes to my health
The only thing they're really good at is law and politics, if I was in severe legal trouble I would 100% be looking for the most jewish lawyer imaginable. Whites are ok and ethnics (including asians) are completely out of the question

Last edited:
White people are the only good doctors. I don't trust yahuuds as they would probably scam me for more shekels. I personally need someone that's 100% honest but also compotent when it comes to my health
The only thing they're really good at is law and politics, if I was in severe legal trouble i would 100% be looking for the most jewish lawyer imaginable. Whites are ok and ethnics (including asians) are completely out of the question
You say that yet many doctors and lawyers are Asian as are the students in medical and legal schools

You guys may dunk on Indians sometimes but they are good doctors

We have lots of self haters in this forum might as well stop claiming Somali at this point bila dhiig
That Afek Abiy guy with the reply above is an Ethiopain larper, I clocked him on the other thread and he got mad af - I see he’s still at it lol

That Afek Abiy guy with the reply above is an Ethiopain larper, I clocked him on the other thread and he got mad af - I see he’s still at it lol
And you're a murtad that dated a white guy for three years now larping as some nationalist
🥱

Last edited:
It is completely the opposite with our parents generation they would rather seek out a Somali doctor and trust them before any other group.

In Somalia although the healthcare system is kinda unregulated and insufficiently supplied , both UN and Lancet described Somali doctors as very good. The lancet has very high standards for medicine, so it's not something they will say lightly.

So it's probably a bias that's related to cultural familiarity, you are more familiar with others nationalities/ethnicities in such positions.

Last edited:
Ok- but what do you get out of pretending to be Somali online? Why can’t you be Ethiopian? Genuinely curious, because you sure as hell aren’t the only Ethio larper.
You can think whatever you want of me its an anonymous forum, but I've never once said I was Ethiopian nor alluded to Ethiopians being superior to Somalis or any other form of Ethiopian nationalism so not sure why you're on my dick so much. Please hop off :drakekidding: