I have a proposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't listen to these pagan brainless gaals who hate what they're I bet they're even ashamed to be Somali. These rodents have no deen, dhaqan miise aqlaaq waa dhad iis nacay oo u dhamaatey.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Any Muslim who believe in secularism has committed shirk which takes one out the fold of Islam.
This nigga about to get sent to guatanamo bay lmfaooYou must have read Kitabul Tawheed by Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab since he clearly explains the concepts of Tawheed throughly.I suggest not to waste time with these half gaalos

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This nigga about to get sent to guatanamo bay lmfaooYou must have read Kitabul Tawheed by Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab since he clearly explains the concepts of Tawheed throughly.I suggest not to waste time with these half gaalos
I rather speak to them then a khawariij :ftw9nwa:

What if countries like Somalia and other Muslim countries that have a huge problem with terrorism decided that to be an Imam you must have a licences. A licences given to you by the government that monitors the religious institutions. That way we can make sure that the various sheikhs in the country A) have an education in the religion and B) are not spreading harmful doctrines such as wahabism and salifism.

That's one solution. What do yall think?

That's a great idea actually. Something I could totally get behind.

One can only imagine the serious damage posed by radical and little-educated Imams in Somalia. There definitely needs to be some crackdown against these extremist types.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You have a lot of nerve

577.jpg
^^ Xaliimio, you are using Bucur baceyr's son pic, that is forbidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.