I have a theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first 2 are just what I found on google, wallahi, no word of a lie.
And the other one I just have a thing for older white men :win:

After a few years I have found out that older white men got a thing for me. Wallahi it's true. It pisses me off because I think they're looking at me like I'm his mid-life-crisis-white-wife-at-home-ain't-exotic-enuf-let-me-pull-myself-some-desperate-African-booyaaso kinda way. Wanna smack 'em upside the head.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Tall and caato checking in. I weigh 80+ kg because of my height but I'm thin and lanky.

Odeg

Gedo
The first 2 are just what I found on google, wallahi, no word of a lie.
And the other one I just have a thing for older white men :win:
But you werent you panafricanist and black supremacist etc and now you say you have a thing for whites. :mjlol:
I guess everyone is entitled to their own preferences. :manny:

But you werent you panafricanist and black supremacist etc and now you say you have a thing for whites. :mjlol:
I guess everyone is entitled to their own preferences. :manny:

I didn't say that I was a Pan-Africanist/black supremacist.
Some users enjoy calling people who stand up for African Americans everything in the book for some reason.
I just can't be bothered to argue with those losers anymore.
How can I be a black supremacist but be into kpop, :hmm:
To be honest, I don't have a type, Black. White, Asian, Arab, Albino, Mixed, whatever. If you're :z1banet::z1banet: then...:kanyeshrug:
There are good looking people across all races, why would I limit myself to black people only?

:drakewtf:

Odeg

Gedo
I didn't say that I was a Pan-Africanist/black supremacist.
Some users enjoy calling people who stand up for African Americans everything in the book for some reason.
I just can't be bothered to argue with those losers anymore.
How can I be a black supremacist but be into kpop, :hmm:
To be honest, I don't have a type, Black. White, Asian, Arab, Albino, Mixed, whatever. If you're :z1banet::z1banet: then...:kanyeshrug:
There are good looking people across all races, why would I limit myself to black people only?

:drakewtf:
I was just messing with you and you can have any preferences you like.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
After a few years I have found out that older white men got a thing for me. Wallahi it's true. It pisses me off because I think they're looking at me like I'm his mid-life-crisis-white-wife-at-home-ain't-exotic-enuf-let-me-pull-myself-some-desperate-African-booyaaso kinda way. Wanna smack 'em upside the head.
You might have a creepy dp but that was funny asf.
:chrisfreshhah::deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.