I have got my comeuppance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
image.jpeg
Who here believes in the evil eye? Nacaala even on the internet people who don't know you hata iishooda waa haliis ruunte, illahay hanaga aastuuro wuxu. People should take words said online by a random person with a pinch of salt. With that being said, I'm sorry, Nacaala..

Hubble

VIP
How does one have that many counterfeit notes? Don't you use a cash machine? Where do you buy goods?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How does one have that many counterfeit notes? Don't you use a cash machine? Where do you buy goods?
Its people like you who give people in the virtual world the evil eye Nacaala.

I got duped, I don't want to stroll down memory lane cause it will bring back to much ciiil, let's just say fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

From now on I am going to carry around that pen thingy thing that verifies weather the currency is authentic or not, I'm checking the notes from the cash machine, war illahay hadu ku roon yahay even the cash I get from inside the bank, Nacaala iyo waxa tihiin ba waasa.

Last edited:
@Cognitivedissonance why are you involved in counterfeit?

You know yesterday the postal office has sent me a $181 bill for imported tobacco. It was the first time I was caught since I been doing it since August and I imported it 2 dozen times so I also think someone has jinxed me.

This thread also addresses my jinx concerns.

The same people who own Barclays also own Canada, you do know that right? Canada is still owned by the queen of England & you're her servant Ma garatey kkk

Her Majesty is my Queen. When did I ever deny that? Fake God save the Queen.

I saw the Queen with my own eyes many years ago. She was unveiling the statue of a jazz musician downtown. The legendary Oscar Peterson.

My Parliamentarians singing HBD and God Save the Queen a few weeks ago. We are nothing without our Head of State

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance why are you involved in counterfeit?

You know yesterday the postal office has sent me a $181 bill for imported tobacco. It was the first time I was caught since I been doing it since August and I imported it 2 dozen times so I also think someone has jinxed me.

This thread also addresses my jinx concerns.
Does the saying you should reap just what you sow ring any bells.

Bradar I've been duped, let's not dwell on it cause it's neither here nor there.

But the lesson I've learn from this is be more considerate regarding people's feelings online, this is a valuable lesson that I've learnt from now on I'm just going to chat real ish to people with thick skins, I don't want no more problems bradar kkk

In real life, I never think out loud like I do online, I'm more blunt & harsh & that must cease at once.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts