I have got my comeuppance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the saying you should reap just what you saw ring any bells.

Bradar I've been duped, let's not dwell on it cause it's neither here nor there.

But the lesson I've learn from this is be more considerate regarding people's feelings online, this is a valuable lesson that I've learnt from now on I'm just going to chat real ish to people with thick skins, I don't want no more problems bradar kkk

In real life, I never think out loud like I do online, I'm more blunt & harsh & that must cease at once.

Don't ever be considerate of anyone online.

Say what you feel.

I do. The internet should be where you are most comfortable to air your true views; where you should be able to let your hair down

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Her Majesty is my Queen. When did I ever deny that? Fake God save the Queen.

I saw the Queen with my own eyes many years ago. She was unveiling the statue of a jazz musician downtown. The legendary Oscar Peterson.

My Parliamentarians singing HBD and God Save the Queen a few weeks ago. We are nothing without our Head of State

Let me introduce you the the family who owns the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild

God save our gracious Queen. Long live our noble Queen. God save the Queen. Send her victorious. Happy and glorious. Long to reign over us. God save the Queen.

I remember when we sang this anthem in the mornings in school from kindergarten to 12th grade. But not as often as our national anthem which we sang every morning. I think we should have sang the Queen's anthem everyday. But the Frenchies would have protested.

Let me introduce you the the family who owns the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild

Noble family

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
God save our gracious Queen. Long live our noble Queen. God save the Queen. Send her victorious. Happy and glorious. Long to reign over us. God save the Queen.

I remember when we sang this anthem in the mornings in school from kindergarten to 12th grade. But not as often as our national anthem which we sang every morning. I think we should have sang the Queen's anthem everyday. But the Frenchies would have protested.

Noble family
she's on your money too
are y'all independent from the uk?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Noble family
I see they've thoroughly indoctrinated you kkk
image.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Arab lady singing God save the Queen infront of the royals.

This brings joy to my heart. She has been conquered
I'm proud of the queens anti gay stance, I support her & the bishop of Russian Orthodox Church & many others who oppose sodom & Gomorrah

she's on your money too
are y'all independent from the uk?

We are an independent sovereign nation as of 1982 but we share the same head of state. She is my Queen and I am proud of my part heritage (which I share with Somali heritage). I have sworn allegiance to the Queen and her heirs in a few occasions. It made me emotional

Status
Not open for further replies.