I have got my comeuppance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Loool but whys he going left

Do u not interact with irl people, cog? Y do think someone from here cursed u and not someone from ur day to day life :drakegrin:
ICU illahay muxu dhahay try & I'll be with you. In real life dhadka Ma dhiibi, ruunte fuulay ba ahay iisha ba Iska ilaaliya, laakinse meeshan balaayo kasta maskaxda soo gasho bananka soo dhigaa.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kind, courteous iyo polite ba ahay, iisha dhadka virtual world ilaahay hanaga qabto balaayoda baas waa halis.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
image.png
@AbdiJohnson this one is you, you're right. While the Muslim ummah are going in the same direction, you heard a masculine voice (Satan) who called you, & since you're a batty boy who wears a batty rider under your bhaati, you couldn't resist kkk

Cog my brother/cuz, this forum is the shit when you f*ck up in life! Pure jokes!!! I couldn't stop laughing at you on the bank ting, you know what I'm talking about hun. LOOOOL

Now give me the EVIL eye....

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cog my brother/cuz, this forum is the shit when you f*ck up in life! Pure jokes!!! I couldn't stop laughing at you on the bank ting, you know what I'm talking about hun. LOOOOL

Now give me the EVIL eye....
Nacaala from the time niggas blocked me on SS you know dem man der catching feelings @Freebandz @waraabe @Duke of Harshaw

What I don't get is these same mofo that blocked me are the same mofo giving people hell in this joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.