I met the farah of my dreams but I have reservations..

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
War haloow haloow πŸ‘‹
Long time no see!

I missed most of you πŸ₯°

I know you clicked because of the title so lemme get to the shaaxy part. I met this guy 3 months ago. I love love his dabeecad, very kind and mild mannered fella, currently doing his PhD, quasi-liberal and moderate Muslim. He is literally the male version of me, except for the PhD part. We spend hours talking about different world views and the best part is we can compare these views to our somali heritage! Long story short, everything has been going great but s e x came up in our conversation one day. Not in the pervy way, more like what are your views? Them interview questions that people ask each other when getting to know each other. Homeboy said s e x is strictly for procreation. He believes any other reason is a waste of time. He continued and said in fact, he can see a woman in bikini and feel nothing for her!

Wut?!?! :stressed:

I have chat with my fair share of saqajan men so he is a breath of fresh air. However, I am concerned. Is this man looking for a baby-making machine? Because according to his admission, he is not attracted to naked female body. I notice he only praise my brains, never says anything about my looks. I just assumed he was being polite all this time.

Why do I keep meeting men on the extreme ends? He has to be either a raging pervert or an unawarely gay-ish kang..

Season 3 Help GIF by The Bear

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
This is wild, my 2cents is this guy is severely unwell which is unlikely, or the pressure of talking to you made him accidently seem extreme, perhaps he wasn't prepared to talk about something like that and he went to far In a direction.

War haloow haloow πŸ‘‹
Long time no see!

I know you clicked because of the title so lemme get to the shaaxy part. I met this guy 3 months ago. I love love his dabeecad, very kind and mild mannered fella, currently doing his PhD, quasi-liberal and moderate Muslim. He is literally the male version of me, except for the PhD part. We spend hours talking about different world views and the best part is we can compare these views to our somali heritage! Long story short, everything has been going great but s e x came up in our conversation one day. Not in the pervy way, more like what are your views? Them interview questions that people ask each other when getting to know each other. Homeboy said s e x is strictly for procreation. He believes any other reason is a waste of time. He continued and said in fact, he can see a woman in bikini and feel nothing for her!

Wut?!?!

I have chat with my fair share of saqajan men so he is a breath of fresh air. However, I am concerned. Is this man looking for a baby-making machine? Because according to his admission, he is not attracted to naked female body. I notice he only praise my brains, never says anything about my looks. I just assumed he was being polite all this time.

Why do I keep meeting men on the extreme ends? He has to be either a raging pervert or an unawarely gay-ish kang..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
War haloow haloow πŸ‘‹
Long time no see!

I have chat with my fair share of saqajan men so he is a breath of fresh air. However, I am concerned. Is this man looking for a baby-making machine? Because according to his admission, he is not attracted to naked female body. I notice he only praise my brains, never says anything about my looks. I just assumed he was being polite all these time.

More likely than not he's at home right now sweating buckets about what he said. Unless he seems promiscuous most academic somali men are nervous around women. He tried very hard to keep it together and he ended up saying something wild, but he wasn't slick enough to smoothly backtrack, I suggest you bring up the topic slyly and see If he says anything different a couple of times l, if nothing changes run.

It sounds like he's either infertile, DL, or just saying that to make it seem like he's not like all the other hyper-sexualized guys. Meet with him and touch his inner thigh and look at his crotch for any movement, you'll get your answer.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
It sounds like he's either infertile, DL, or just saying that to make it seem like he's not like all the other hyper-sexualized guys. Meet with him and touch his inner thigh and look at his crotch for any movement, you'll get your answer.
What I'm saying

War haloow haloow πŸ‘‹
Long time no see!

Bro is just scared to seem like a perv so he overcorrected. Get to know him better ask him to elaborate why he feels that way.

Welcome back MudugGyal I missed you :friendhug:

Yaraye

VIP
More likely than not he's at home right now sweating buckets about what he said. Unless he seems promiscuous most academic somali men are nervous around women. He tried very hard to keep it together and he ended up saying something wild, but he wasn't slick enough to smoothly backtrack, I suggest you bring up the topic slyly and see If he says anything different a couple of times l, if nothing changes run.
I agree with this take @Hodan from HR. Try to feel him out, if nothing changes then
Run Omg GIF by Kick Game
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Trending