I met the farah of my dreams but I have reservations..

Yaraye

VIP
War haloow haloow 👋
Long time no see!

I missed most of you 🥰

I know you clicked because of the title so lemme get to the shaaxy part. I met this guy 3 months ago. I love love his dabeecad, very kind and mild mannered fella, currently doing his PhD, quasi-liberal and moderate Muslim. He is literally the male version of me, except for the PhD part. We spend hours talking about different world views and the best part is we can compare these views to our somali heritage! Long story short, everything has been going great but s e x came up in our conversation one day. Not in the pervy way, more like what are your views? Them interview questions that people ask each other when getting to know each other. Homeboy said s e x is strictly for procreation. He believes any other reason is a waste of time. He continued and said in fact, he can see a woman in bikini and feel nothing for her!

Wut?!?! :stressed:

I have chat with my fair share of saqajan men so he is a breath of fresh air. However, I am concerned. Is this man looking for a baby-making machine? Because according to his admission, he is not attracted to naked female body. I notice he only praise my brains, never says anything about my looks. I just assumed he was being polite all this time.

Why do I keep meeting men on the extreme ends? He has to be either a raging pervert or an unawarely gay-ish kang..

Season 3 Help GIF by The Bear
I miss you sis, welcome back :rejoice:

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I afraid he might have a man of his dreams :gaasdrink:
If he was really khaniis he'd feign attraction, isn't he an academic? Somebody smart, he'd try and state shes pretty early on and go too far, rather than state he doesn't like beauty.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
War haloow haloow 👋
Long time no see!

I missed most of you 🥰

I know you clicked because of the title so lemme get to the shaaxy part. I met this guy 3 months ago. I love love his dabeecad, very kind and mild mannered fella, currently doing his PhD, quasi-liberal and moderate Muslim. He is literally the male version of me, except for the PhD part. We spend hours talking about different world views and the best part is we can compare these views to our somali heritage! Long story short, everything has been going great but s e x came up in our conversation one day. Not in the pervy way, more like what are your views? Them interview questions that people ask each other when getting to know each other. Homeboy said s e x is strictly for procreation. He believes any other reason is a waste of time. He continued and said in fact, he can see a woman in bikini and feel nothing for her!

I have chat with my fair share of saqajan men so he is a breath of fresh air. However, I am concerned. Is this man looking for a baby-making machine? Because according to his admission, he is not attracted to naked female body. I notice he only praise my brains, never says anything about my looks. I just assumed he was being polite all this time.

Why do I keep meeting men on the extreme ends? He has to be either a raging pervert or an unawarely gay-ish kang..

You heard it here folks. Woman got what she wants and is still complaining. There is no hope 😂

War haloow haloow 👋
Long time no see!

I missed most of you 🥰

I agree with him, and you would be a fool to let this man get away.

Sex is for procreation only, I see no point in engaging in constant useless sex, for what? It drains the both of you and creates a weird dynamic in the relationship.

It should be about love and companionship, not lust!

Sex is for procreation only, I see no point in engaging in constant useless sex, for what? It drains the both of you and creates a weird dynamic in the relationship.

bro, what?

Yaraye

VIP

Huh?!
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Dawnie Marie
Don't people have needs?!

Last edited: