I met the farah of my dreams but I have reservations..

Angry Pretty Boy GIF by NETFLIX
I didn’t want to lie to you sis. I could but I don’t think that would help you.

Yaraye

VIP
I agree with him, and you would be a fool to let this man get away.

Sex is for procreation only, I see no point in engaging in constant useless sex, for what? It drains the both of you and creates a weird dynamic in the relationship.

It should be about love and companionship, not lust!
Your wife might cheat on you if you think like that bruh! :mjlol:

War haloow haloow 👋
Long time no see!

I missed most of you 🥰

I know you clicked because of the title so lemme get to the shaaxy part. I met this guy 3 months ago. I love love his dabeecad, very kind and mild mannered fella, currently doing his PhD, quasi-liberal and moderate Muslim. He is literally the male version of me, except for the PhD part. We spend hours talking about different world views and the best part is we can compare these views to our somali heritage! Long story short, everything has been going great but s e x came up in our conversation one day. Not in the pervy way, more like what are your views? Them interview questions that people ask each other when getting to know each other. Homeboy said s e x is strictly for procreation. He believes any other reason is a waste of time. He continued and said in fact, he can see a woman in bikini and feel nothing for her!

Wut?!?! :stressed:

I have chat with my fair share of saqajan men so he is a breath of fresh air. However, I am concerned. Is this man looking for a baby-making machine? Because according to his admission, he is not attracted to naked female body. I notice he only praise my brains, never says anything about my looks. I just assumed he was being polite all this time.

Why do I keep meeting men on the extreme ends? He has to be either a raging pervert or an unawarely gay-ish kang..

Season 3 Help GIF by The Bear

"naked female body doesn't turn him on" wtf.... You sure this dude is into women?.. What's next he'll ask his woman to be inciminated at a fertility clinic? 💀💀:deadmanny: :deadmanny:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Lets assume well for our muslim and somali brother. Walaalkeena is a deep thinker, he needs emotional connection to feel affection and arousal.

He is going over the top to not seem a like sexual degenerative.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
@Hodan from HR
If he sees you as a birthing machine that means he's khaniis, nobody is attracted to nothing. Therfore talking to you he only had ulterior motives meaning he'd try and be deceitful, not state he's unattracted to what is essentially yourself, 100% in my opinion he tripped up, test him, some academics can be insanely moronic in the real world(think Sheldon lol).

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
War haloow haloow 👋
Long time no see!

I missed most of you 🥰

I know you clicked because of the title so lemme get to the shaaxy part. I met this guy 3 months ago. I love love his dabeecad, very kind and mild mannered fella, currently doing his PhD, quasi-liberal and moderate Muslim. He is literally the male version of me, except for the PhD part. We spend hours talking about different world views and the best part is we can compare these views to our somali heritage! Long story short, everything has been going great but s e x came up in our conversation one day. Not in the pervy way, more like what are your views? Them interview questions that people ask each other when getting to know each other. Homeboy said s e x is strictly for procreation. He believes any other reason is a waste of time. He continued and said in fact, he can see a woman in bikini and feel nothing for her!

Wut?!?! :stressed:

I have chat with my fair share of saqajan men so he is a breath of fresh air. However, I am concerned. Is this man looking for a baby-making machine? Because according to his admission, he is not attracted to naked female body. I notice he only praise my brains, never says anything about my looks. I just assumed he was being polite all this time.

Why do I keep meeting men on the extreme ends? He has to be either a raging pervert or an unawarely gay-ish kang..

Season 3 Help GIF by The Bear
His austistic, any warm blooded man thinks about sex atleast a few times a day.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Many of you have not evolved past the lowly animal desires.

Yes you can have intimate relationship with your spouse. But constant humping is retarded lets be honest.
Constant humping is necessary for a healthy relationship mate. Are you okay sxb, if you become sexually repressed you might become gay, happens quite a bit where I am

There's a way you can word without being mean. I won't reply to you anymore.

You are the mean one. You were ridiculing by your own admission a guy that checks off many boxes women want (and an education level that is above what women want) because you are not compatible in one important area. You are probably below his league too and he was still humble enough to speak with you. What did he do to deserve this topic except for being asexual?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I agree with him, and you would be a fool to let this man get away.

Sex is for procreation only, I see no point in engaging in constant useless sex, for what? It drains the both of you and creates a weird dynamic in the relationship.

It should be about love and companionship, not lust!
A married woman can ask for divorce diiniyan if he doesn't fulfill his duty in that department, and why is marriage protection for zina? ka jawaab taas.

Yaraye

VIP
Many of you have not evolved past the lowly animal desires.

Yes you can have intimate relationship with your spouse. But constant humping is retarded lets be honest.
Since you have "evolved past your lowly animal desires", this is how you will find your wife when you come back home from work one day

Hotel Not What It Looks Like GIF by Neighbours (Official TV Show account)