Not open for further replies.
IMG_20161228_135000.jpg

IMG_20161228_135341.jpg

Govern yourselves accordingly.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
it's almost like that time u threatened a nigga with ur Glock 9 :mjohreally:

or maybe that was just innuendo idk :mjlaugh:

im not, just pointing out that you've done the same barely a week ago :chrisfreshhah:

I don't threaten anyone. I just post a picture of a gun from Google images during debates. I'm a gun enthusiast. Is that a crime?

Besides I don't remember doing that last week.

Even in the west, the somali diaspora make khaanis hate a sport. It´s like hunting season on these streets. I feel bad for the khaanis men´s struggle, yall can´t catch a break. With more openly khaanis somali men be prepared for more :dead: dropping.

Even in the west, the somali diaspora make khaanis hate a sport. It´s like hunting season on these streets. I feel bad for the khaanis men´s struggle, yall can´t catch a break. With more openly khaanis somali men be prepared for more :dead: dropping.

I'm on the lookout for these people. I will report them all. I have told them for years to stop it but they don't listen.

The only way for them to stop is to report them for their homophobic murder threats. You can't reason with possible killers.

FBI is flooded with more dangerous messages than what the guy wrote content wise, messages written by trump supporters to many Americans of all walks of life, messages that have home addresses, phone numbers, paycheck information and location of their work posted publicly and with encouragement to go do a number on these victims. These messages are more intimate, yet the FBI response was, we will just wait when these lunatics act on their threat.

There is a backlog at FBI. some DUDE WHO DOESN'T LIKe GAY PEOPLE won't probably hit their top list. And I bet most FBI officials might be laughing at the messages, America in general hates homosexuality and homosexuals. Best option is to reason with the guy and educate him how threats don't accomplish anything.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Being a cis Somali male in 2016. We just can't win. Even this pillow biter sending for us. I curse whoever came up with the flower filter and gassed these people up.
:mjcry:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
He threatened him with murder. Don't reduce the situation to what it is.
Maybe it was an emotional reaction. Clearly the reaction wasn't unprovoked. How dare he say such an insensitive thing?

He threatened him with murder. Don't reduce the situation to what it is.

It is not different than what the FBI assigned to a wait and see case. Cases much more menacing for their inclusion of home addresses, phone numbers, paycheck information. The guy's twitter message threat seem nothing by comparison, It lacks teeth.

It is not different than what the FBI assigned to a wait and see case. Cases much more menacing for their inclusion of home addresses, phone numbers, paycheck information. The guy's twitter message threat seem nothing by comparison, It lacks teeth.

Weren't the authorities involved a few weeks ago when someone sent flashing images to someone with epilepsy?

You're saying the authorities wouldn't be involved in a murder threat?

You're just hoping they won't be because you share the same views.

:comeon:

I think you should be ashamed of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.