I WAS JUST told a devastating aspect of our culture. A chick can marry her ABTI

In western culture, your parents 1st cousin is your 2nd cousin.

In Somali culture, your parents first cousin is your adeer or edo ect.

If anything, marrying your first cousin is closer genetically, than marrying your 2nd cousin, so I don't see the commotion.
Does Allah allow it
And how is tht my mom and dad cousin or cousins are my second cousin or cousins how can they be aren't their child my second cousin or cousins and not them

Does Allah allow it
And how is tht my mom and dad cousin or cousins are my second cousin or cousins how can they be aren't their child my second cousin or cousins and not them

No, their child is your third cousin, according to Westerners.

If in islam, you can marry your first cousin, why wouldn't you be able to marry your 2nd cousin? Your first cousin is closer genetically than your first cousins child.

No, their child is your third cousin, according to Westerners.

If in islam, you can marry your first cousin, why wouldn't you be able to marry your 2nd cousin? Your first cousin is more far removed genetically than your first cousins child.
I am not interested wester View
I think my mother and father cousin or cousins aren't my second cousin or cousins their child or child's are my second cousin or cousin

Last edited:
I am curious why not marry if u had daughter or daughters to your paternal side of second cousin or cousins what can it cause genetically
I don't know about genetics and stuff, I don't want paternal side cuz that's family. But maternal side, that could be a whole different qabiil or even ethnicity.

I don't know about genetics and stuff, I don't want paternal side cuz that's family. But maternal side, that could be a whole different qabiil or even ethnicity.

Your maternal side is still family and on top of that a lot of people tend to have a closer bond to that to their mum's side.

I think its a bit ludicrous how some of you lot like to make the mum sound like some sort of human incubator with no bearing to your genetics and family.

:farmajoyaab:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your maternal side is still family and on top of that a lot of people tend to have a closer bond to that to their mum's side.

I think its a bit ludicrous how some of you lot like to make the mum sound like some sort of human incubator with no bearing to your genetics and family.

:farmajoyaab:

Sweety, its not YOU talking, its the thousand of hours of indoctrinations of Feminist agenda. Its not your fault. Sit down and breath please

Sweety, its not YOU talking, its the thousand of hours of indoctrinations of Feminist agenda. Its not your fault. Sit down and breath please

It is me talking along with common sense and intelligence.

You can skip along and believe that your own father is not family to that of your child.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is me talking along with common sense and intelligence.

You can skip along and believe that your own father is not family to that of your child.

Happy New Year huuno

1609431526669.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your real Abti as in your mother's brother, you cannot. That is incest and haram.

Your mother's 1st cousin is technically your 2nd cousin. In Somali culture he is your uncle though. But still, its a cousin.

What is wrong with you ? Your mom’s first cousin is your Abti not your cousin