I WAS JUST told a devastating aspect of our culture. A chick can marry her ABTI

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Fatima RA married Ali ibn Talib, who was her father’s (Muhammad SAW) first cousin. Not sure why Dalmoor finds this funny.
It's something else I found funny not the not the fact that Fatimah ra married Ali. Also I never said it's funny, but it should be good now

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fatima RA married Ali ibn Talib, who was her father’s (Muhammad SAW) first cousin. Not sure why Dalmoor finds this funny.

Thats an excellent example actually. looooooool

I totally forgot that. I guess that is where Muslims get inspiration to do it. I was thinking it was thru hadith lol

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Thats an excellent example actually. looooooool

I totally forgot that. I guess that is where Muslims get inspiration to do it. I was thinking it was thru hadith lol

“Forbidden to you (for marriage) are: your mothers, and your daughters, and your sisters; and your father’s sisters and your mother’s sisters, and your brother’s daughters and your sister’s daughters and your foster mothers, and your foster-sisters, and your mothers-in law, and your step-daughters who are under your protection (born) of your women unto whom you have gone in-but if you have not gone in to them, then it is no sin for you (to marry their daughters). And the wives of your sons who (spring) from your own loins, and that you should have two sisters together, except what had already happened in the past. Surely Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” 4:23

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Some genetic clusterfuck is going on there.
If my brother come and tells me that he's attracted to my daughter and tells me he wants to marry her, I'd suckerpunch him in a heartbeat