IMG_1299.png

Attachments

• IMG_1299.png
    IMG_1299.png
    16 KB · Views: 15

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
From accusing me of being 15 years old to calling me xalimo hater. What did I to you to attack my name? Just cause I called you naive dumpass?
:wtf: I never accused you.It was already out there.I never called you a xalimo hater either 😭😭. “Dumpass”.You are illiterate it’s hard to take you seriously anymore :mjlol:

The second neighborhood, as I am told, is completely Somali, but its infrastructure is better than the first. I currently live in the first neighborhood with young Somali men, and frankly, it is really fun, but the crazy thing is that the house I live in now does not have air conditioning, lol :lawd:
How can you live in Egypt with no AC? :williamswtf:
I can tolerate anything else but not fucking heat!

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
:wtf: I never accused you.It was already out there.I never called you a xalimo hater either 😭😭. “Dumpass”.You are illiterate it’s hard to take you seriously anymore :mjlol:
You were taking me seriously gosh I feel bad cause I didn’t take you seriously at all.
IMG_1247.png

Was watching some hijra channel on YouTube a year ago touring nice looking areas called madina and nasar in Cairo btw all the best .

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Why will I lose the opportunity to go to a scholarship to a university ranked first in Egypt and 12 Arabs at the expense of a random university in the West? You also have to take into account the environment - expenses and so on
Are you from Saudia arabia? I heard ajnabi kids can’t attend university

Are you from Saudia arabia? I heard ajnabi kids can’t attend university
‏There is admission, but the seats are few, and there is no internal scholarship, and you have to pay as well, so it is a loss. The Gulf countries in general now cannot live in them as a refugee or anything, and everything is free. Now, if you have a prestigious job and a great specialty, the Gulf can make you richer.

You can live like a king there with western currencies their EGP collapsed after COVID the average salary is like 100$ a month. Like most Arabs they have a deep rooted inferiority complex and envy towards western passport holders. You'll be treated like royalty and most likely scammed on everything. Enjoy smashing fair skinned loose Egyptian shorties, they're on abundance on there.