I went to Egypt

You can live like a king there with western currencies their EGP collapsed after COVID the average salary is like 100$ a month. Like most Arabs they have a deep rooted inferiority complex and envy towards western passport holders. You'll be treated like royalty and most likely scammed on everything. Enjoy smashing fair skinned loose Egyptian shorties, they're on abundance on there.
Wait a minute, bro what do you mean by the last? Where are they exactly? :jaynerd:

Wait a minute, bro what do you mean by the last? Where are they exactly?

You Got Me Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

You can live like a king there with western currencies their EGP collapsed after COVID the average salary is like 100$ a month. Like most Arabs they have a deep rooted inferiority complex and envy towards western passport holders. You'll be treated like royalty and most likely scammed on everything. Enjoy smashing fair skinned loose Egyptian shorties, they're on abundance on there.
He has a Somali passport he’s not western at all

Do they mingle with each other
As far as I know, yes, but the difference is that they are with families from America and abroad, so they want higher infrastructure, and the first neighborhood is mostly Somalis who come from Somalia for religious studies, so their income will be less in order to live in these homes, and this is understandable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Cairo was top tier wallahi had a lot of friendships with Egyptians there . Compared to the western world where people just want their money .cafes ( juice stands ), taxi and any other kind of service you almost always form friendships with the locals especially in rehab and madina Al nasr . I used to tip if I felt like it too

There is a number of Somali expats in Egypt. I seen them show certain neighborhoods of Cairo are absolutely stunning.

The tragic thing about Egypt is that, to gain certain privileges and access you either have to be working for the Military or affiliated with it or you have to be an expat from a western nation. The ordinary citizen get very few services or very little avenue for education or social mobility. The Military controls much of it's economy and civilians are left out in destitution.

So if you do go to Egypt be prepared for a culture shock when you see the rampant wealth disparity and inequality. Literal wealthy people in houses/apartments and right outside there are family of beggars in tents. And it's just normal to them.

Also is if you do wish to stay there for a longer time, make sure you say you are from Somalia don't give any indication that you are from the west to the people that you meet. You will avoid getting scammed that way, by desperate people.

There is a number of Somali expats in Egypt. I seen them show certain neighborhoods of Cairo are absolutely stunning.

The tragic thing about Egypt is that, to gain certain privileges and access you either have to be working for the Military or affiliated with it or you have to be an expat from a western nation. The ordinary citizen get very few services or very little avenue for education or social mobility. The Military controls much of it's economy and civilians are left out in destitution.

So if you do go to Egypt be prepared for a culture shock when you see the rampant wealth disparity and inequality. Literal wealthy people in houses/apartments and right outside there are family of beggars in tents. And it's just normal to them.

Also is if you do wish to stay there for a longer time, make sure you say you are from Somalia don't give any indication that you are from the west to the people that you meet. You will avoid getting scammed that way, by desperate people.
I've seen that, but at least I'm lucky we're in a place full of Somalis, I only eat from their restaurants and so on.