I will get married soon

First of all, I don't get paid to decipher gibberish waryaa. Secondly, intaadan ii takfiirin, Af Soomali wax ku soo qor, waa hadaaba afkaaga hooyo taqaanid.

Jaahilsana wuxu 😂😂
356E352D-58B8-4CBF-8432-3DADA25A5A47.jpeg

it’s ok to be single @Ibn Abdon its not an insult to women the way you think it is
It depends actually, but nah you don’t be single and start giving advises and telling people who’s about to get married what’s right and wrong…because did you looked at your self at the mirror first?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
It depends actually, but nah you don’t be single and start giving advises and telling people who’s about to get married what’s right and wrong…because did you looked at your self at the mirror first?
She’s literally married

That’s funny for sure, anyway brother Mohamed i hope you a good marriage.

وعسى الله ييسر لك ولا عليك من خرابات البيوت الحشريات ذول

And congrats.

mohammdov

Nabidoor
Bro with all due respect why are you Studying Finance in Hargeisa accounting I understand, but Finance ??????

:ayaanswag:
This is the most in-demand college major here
Well, what are you doing up north? Do you have a job that makes you build a family or makes you average?
Yes, I work as a teacher, and Alx.my father have many houses so I will take one of them
20k dahab in a piss poor country…..
was she bixi’s daughter or something ??💀
It's crazy. Some of them ask for 200. You should run away . Whoever asks like this does not know what marriage means

Yes, I work as a teacher, and Alx.my father have many houses so I will take one of them

It's crazy. Some of them ask for 200. You should run away . Whoever asks like this does not know what marriage means
she prolly one of your students help ☠️

17 is kinda crazy, but people back home don't see marriage as such a big deal they be getting married for fun at young ages cause there is not really anything else better to do.

Somali incels know very well that the only way they can get a woman to be in a committed relationship with them is through exploitation and abuse. That's why they are seething with rage and anger. In Somalia, these misogynistic men have a sense of entitlement towards Somali women. The only way these men were able to get women to be with them was through forced marriages. Now the incels have lost their control and influence over Somali women in the diaspora.

They can no longer force Somali women to be in a committed relationship with them. In reality, these men know very well that no woman would ever even consider them for marriage. So they resort to exploiting vulnerable underage girls. May Allah destroy these incels.

“17 is kinda crazy, but people back home don't see marriage as such a big deal they be getting married for fun at young ages cause there is not really anything else better to do.”

— Said, the disapora Richard Pearson.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Instead of taking care of the kids and comforting the man and cooking dinner or something, here she is — responding to some weird ass teens on a troll site, lol what a poor guy he is .
some people on here are married aswell

I've been to most of somaliweyne and i've been to hargeisa and borama and have seen the unis there franz fanon, gollis, amoud etc how is a finance degree valuable in Somalia/SL in the west you use the degree and work with assets/investments there is no private equity, asset/wealth management, pension fund, soverign wealth fund etc back home. Also how does a BBA have any value there most of the people i've met with decent jobs getting paid $500 a month at dahabshill, telesom, Premier Bank etc only got the job via their connections/family.

“17 is kinda crazy, but people back home don't see marriage as such a big deal they be getting married for fun at young ages cause there is not really anything else better to do.”

— Said, the disapora Richard Pearson.
You can go back and marry a 17 yr old akh nobodies stopping you

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I am 23, who can I marry? I tried to get married twice before, one was a year older than me and the other was a year younger than me for this reason So this time I changed the region and age so that it would work and Alxmduallh it is going well
You speak as if it’s the end of the world for that girl you are gonna marry it will be though her life has barely begun and now she’s gonna have the duties of a wife 😔

Trending