I will get married soon

"Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “O young men, if you are able to support a wife, get married. Verily, it lowers the gaze and guards chastity. Whoever is not able to do so, he must fast as it will restrain his passions.”"

If Mohammedov does things the right way, with the enthusiastic consent of his wife-to-be and the blessing of the father, there is no need to be apocalyptic about this.

The Prophet married both young women, Aisha R.A., and an "old" woman, Khadija R.A., so putting youth on a pedestal is indeed a strange thing, especially when considering anyone above "18" years old. For me, this signifies more of a mental problem for Mohammedov with woman near your own age.

I do think it's problematic to implicitly forbid what is allowed in Islam for a woman who is religiously of age to get married. This problemsstems from new arbitrary rules imposed in the 21st century, dictating when a person is considered ready for marriage. Islam is eternal. One significant reason for marrying young is to constrain desires and limit both sexes from committing any type of fornication.

Getting married and having children are two distinct things; family planning is not a problem in Islam. So, why shouldn't two young people get married while pursuing university or at the start of their careers, deliberately having children a few years later when both are more settled?

Many Muslim women forget the rights they have and do not utilize them. A Muslim woman can make a verbal or written agreement forbidding her husband from ever getting a second wife or negotiating to have children only after university or after a set amount of time.

I am 23, who can I marry? I tried to get married twice before, one was a year older than me and the other was a year younger than me for this reason So this time I changed the region and age so that it would work and Alxmduallh it is going well

You said that your preference is 16-18, and it's especially concerning, now that you mention you are a teacher.

What age-range do you teach and do you think it's appropriate to pursue your own students?

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
Even lower is fine sxb.
21B35AC8-3ACC-417D-B3E9-25F6FFB2A99E.jpeg

mohammdov

Nabadshe
That’s funny for sure, anyway brother Mohamed i hope you a good marriage.

وعسى الله ييسر لك ولا عليك من خرابات البيوت الحشريات ذول

And congrats.
جينا نسأل عن الزواج التقليدي و شوف وش صار علعموا تسلم أخوي

Many Muslim women forget the rights they have and do not utilize them. A Muslim woman can make a verbal or written agreement forbidding her husband from ever getting a second wife or negotiating to have children only after university or after a set amount of time.

You can't negotiate when you will have children, condoms break/fail, and accidents happen. Once a couple gets married, they should mentally prepare for a baby.

Saudi Arabia has a law that states girls must be over 18, because they recognise the importance of an education. But of course, there is a stipulation to please certain people.

Article 9 sets the legal age of marriage as 18. However, it allows courts to authorize the marriage of a child under 18 if they have “reached puberty” – which could be younger than 15 – and if the marriage provides an “established benefit” to the child

mohammdov

Nabadshe
You speak as if it’s the end of the world for that girl you are gonna marry it will be though her life has barely begun and now she’s gonna have the duties of a wife 😔
I'll wait for her until school is over. She is in an Islamic school then she will move to Hargeisa

and if she wants to complete her studies I have no problem
No problem, you have to rely on yourself

mohammdov

Nabadshe
I've been to most of somaliweyne and i've been to hargeisa and borama and have seen the unis there franz fanon, gollis, amoud etc how is a finance degree valuable in Somalia/SL in the west you use the degree and work with assets/investments there is no private equity, asset/wealth management, pension fund, soverign wealth fund etc back home. Also how does a BBA have any value there most of the people i've met with decent jobs getting paid $500 a month at dahabshill, telesom, Premier Bank etc only got the job via their connections/family.
I refused to work at Telsom it's gumaysi you should works for free for few months
Working as a teacher is better and you make money faster And I got used to it

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
I'll wait for her until school is over. She is in an Islamic school then she will move to Hargeisa

and if she wants to complete her studies I have no problem
No problem, you have to rely on yourself
She should complete her studies the life of the average young Somali girl back home goes like this.Goes to school or dugsi gets married at a very young age has several kids by the age of 25 and that’s pretty much it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I refused to work at Telsom it's gumaysi you should works for free for few months
Working as a teacher is better and you make money faster And I got used to it
Anyways I would say best of luck, but you admitted to trolling on page 2 yet somehow this thread has reached page 5

:dead:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Guys is it paedophilia on the girls side if she is like 19 or 20 and the guy she is marrying is like 17?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's heartbreaking walahi. I am very grateful for My father, who encouraged my mother to study, he even wanted her to get a Doctorate. He extended the same energy to his daughters.

This is why I warn women to choose the right man, to be the father of their children. Don't settle for a sexist, they'll ruin your life, and the life of your entire bloodline.