Idol's cousins demonstrating at Cedar-Riverside ( idol has been livi'g N these apart.wth 9 members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
In a 2 bedroom
Here's the building where our lady Idol grew up and lived since 1997 and still living

:hemad::hemad::lolbron::lolbron:

Last edited:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
@menace, they guy leading the protest is a Somalilander. :browtf:

Loooooool that nigga is funny tho ..he went to Somaliland under the impression that he'll be given a post ( just cause he was done with a Masters) and he was led on by the ex-FM of Somaliland ( a certified lunatic). He told this kid that he'll have a hotel to stay and a mic wip to take him around. As things are in Africa, when he landed there was nothing waiting for him that a dude he was in the flight with offered to house him. Only later on was he a bit acknowledged by Somaliland officials, a little photo ops. I know this bc I'm close friends with his best friend who they are no longer friends.
So as soon as he landed this cat went on the biggest anti-Somaliland campaign ( he is related to @Solid and @sophisticate )

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Loooooool that nigga is funny tho ..he went to Somaliland under the impression that he'll be given a post ( just cause he was done with a Masters) and he was led on by the ex-FM of Somaliland ( a certified lunatic). He told this kid that he'll have a hotel to stay and a mic wip to take him around. As things are in Africa, when he landed there was nothing waiting for him that a dude he was in the flight with offered to house him. Only later on was he a bit acknowledged by Somaliland officials, a little photo ops. I know this bc I'm close friends with his best friend who they are no longer friends.
So as soon as he landed this cat went on the biggest anti-Somaliland campaign ( he is related to @Solid and @sophisticate )
Aman Obsiye :deadpeter:

I grew up there too. My parents obviously dipped and moved to St Paul where this tower is located.
309807-Large-fullheightview-view-to-the-northwest-from-concordia-avenue.jpg

Only to have FOBs come and ruin the place.

Then it was to Socal.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
The concept of unity between Awdal and Khaatumo already existed before Aman brought it up. We all have skeletons in our closet. At least he makes money though.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In any case, the brother has a JD despite detours in his youth. I can name plenty of people in the 00s with hoop and rap dreams. At least he had a viable plan B and got himself back in school. I can't hate on that. This reminds me of some dude from Ottawa's south side that called himself Kilotonne. And let's not forget about young up and comer like Layla Hendrix lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Some of my niggas muba @.07
and my nigga gamada 1.03-5 holding up the red sign I also know other nigga from school but I don't f*ck with like that
gamada ain't somali his oromo:ftw9nwa:And he doesn't live in Cedar he lives outside of cedar near Franklin:ftw9nwa:
I know him and mubashir since 4th and 5th grade all the way to high school graduation
:ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
Despite all the attention Cedar qaxootis get, there's still more Somalis in the suburbs

Lol @ dtown don't say you ride the 2, 3, 4 or 6

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Some of my niggas muba @.07
and my nigga gamada 1.03-5 holding up the red sign I also know other nigga from school but I don't f*ck with like that
gamada ain't somali his oromo:ftw9nwa:And he doesn't live in Cedar he lives outside of cedar near Franklin:ftw9nwa:
I know him and mubashir since 4th and 5th grade all the way to high school graduation
:ftw9nwa:

So you are a teenager :ulachen001:

Why weren't you at the protest?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So you are a teenager :ulachen001:

Why weren't you at the protest?
Nah we all graduated from high school in 2013:ftw9nwa:
All of these niggas are probably in there early 20s:ftw9nwa:
I hate protest and I haven't really been in contact with them in months we see each other but not as often after high school:kobeok:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Despite all the attention Cedar qaxootis get, there's still more Somalis in the suburbs

Lol @ dtown don't say you ride the 2, 3, 4 or 6
when i worked near afro deli i interchanged between 2, 3 and 7 lol lol
Nah we all graduated from high school in 2013:ftw9nwa:
All of these niggas are probably in there early 20s:ftw9nwa:
I hate protest and I haven't really been in contact with them in months we see each other but not as often after high school:kobeok:
aye class of 13 i see u :2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.