Idol's cousins demonstrating at Cedar-Riverside ( idol has been livi'g N these apart.wth 9 members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Defeated Khatuumite.:chrisfreshhah: Come see this @waraabe
Loooooooool

@bandit I keep seeing a Hyundai Tucson with I love khatumo stickers in the back. I always see it while driving around Hennepin and Franklin, especially around the Starbucks in Hennepin and 22nd. Is that your uncle lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Loooooooool

@bandit I keep seeing a Hyundai Tucson with I love khatumo stickers in the back. I always see it while driving around Hennepin and Franklin, especially around the Starbucks in Hennepin and 22nd. Is that your uncle lol
Funny you say that last year my uncle was in Fairview hospital he was bed ridden for 3 days inside the hospital they had isaaq doctor who would have a patch of isaaqland flag on his suit when the doctor left and we came to visit him my uncle started making up crazy story about how the isaaqland guy didn't like him and was plotting to kill him because he was unionist:cryinglaughsmiley:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Funny you say that last year my uncle was in Fairview hospital he was bed ridden for 3 days inside the hospital they had isaaq doctor who would have a patch of isaaqland flag on his suit when the doctor left and we came to visit him my uncle started making up crazy story about how the isaaqland guy didn't like him and was plotting to kill him because he was unionist:cryinglaughsmiley:

Yo! I think I know the Issaq guy,he moved to MN and he is diehard Somalilander. He carries Sland flag on his car and clothing. Laakiinse this dude is a psychiatrist, so was uncle having a temporary lost of sanity ?:browtf:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Yo! I think I know the Issaq guy,he moved to MN and he is diehard Somalilander. He carries Sland flag on his car and clothing. Laakiinse this dude is a psychiatrist, so was uncle having a temporary lost of sanity ?:browtf:
Naw it was a normal hospital my uncle had a surgery the somali guy was the doctor:eating:

Status
Not open for further replies.