Idol's cousins demonstrating at Cedar-Riverside ( idol has been livi'g N these apart.wth 9 members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Looooool

So it's really true that all of the Somalis go to Plymouth to get their license. I heard instructors pass everyone. Lmfao. lol
It depends the old asian man is trash the other ones are soft they'll let everyone pass with little effort just be above average:ulachen001:

Looooool

So it's really true that all of the Somalis go to Plymouth to get their license. I heard instructors pass everyone. Lmfao. lol
No, they are really strict wallaahi. They failed me twice before I took my drive license test. The cadaan instructors are very strict. Yes most somalis go there lol

Yeah:ftw9nwa:
There was a Chinese guy I hate their who failed me 2 times in a row I even had him yesterday so 3 times of the 5 times I went their:ftw9nwa:
You are lucky. I know this kid who they failed him 5 times. They sent him driving school lol.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I thought you said you passed the third time?
I wish the Chinese guy was the instructor I had for the 3rd 4th and 5th time I went their the first 2 times I had mixed guy who was nice but I just made alot of mistakes and the second time I had a young asian female she was also nice but I made 2 big mistakes:uCkf6mf:
The old Chinese guy thoe I had him the next 3 times in a row he would fail me for the small things I even had him yesterday when I passed:pacspit:

I wish the Chinese guy was the instructor I had for the 3rd 4th and 5th time I went their the first 2 times I had mixed guy who was nice but I just made alot of mistakes and the second time I had a young asian female she was also nice but I made 2 big mistakes:uCkf6mf:
The old Chinese guy thoe I had him the next 3 times in a row he would fail me for the small things I even had him yesterday when I passed:pacspit:
Good, so did you throw a party? I know some people throw a party when failed many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.