If AbdiJohnson is silent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Can you imagine having a mod who hates Somalis, who shows only the negative aspects of anything that's linked to Somalis. He despises Islam & promotes only the negative news or the Zionist propaganda, he detests everything about Islam yet 99% of Somalis are Muslim. He promotes the gay agenda, he stands up for their rights yet not a peep out of him when it comes to the injustices done to the people in the so called 3rd world. He loves Canada & yet ignores the blight of the indigenous people.

Can you imagine having a mod who hates Somalis, who shows only the negative aspects of anything that's linked to Somalis. He despises Islam & promotes only the negative news or the Zionist propaganda, he detests everything about Islam yet 99% of Somalis are Muslim. He promotes the gay agenda, he stands up for their rights yet not a peep out of him when it comes to the injustices done to the people in the so called 3rd world. He loves Canada & yet ignores the blight of the indigenous people.

Everything you said is true. This is not a crime

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
image.png
The average person is supportive of LGBTQQIPS2AA, a supporter of Israel and a supporter of human rights.

You are for terrorism. You are in the minority.
But, I thought you said this picture describes you to a tee.

View attachment 3625
But, I thought you said this picture describes you to a tee.

But I am the only person here who supports homosexuals and is an atheist.

It's 100 to 1 (to me).

I am the only person taking the other road. You can't claim to be that person when you have an army of like minded people.

You always say I'm in the minority and you know I'm the only one who has these views here.

Which is it? You can't flip flop all the time

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I guess you're not a thinking man after all, you don't do your own critical thinking.

Taking your daily dose of programming & acting on the subliminal messages you receive from the oblong box.

I guess you're not a thinking man after all, you don't do your own critical thinking.

Taken your daily dose of programming & acting on the subliminal messages you receive from the oblong box.

Handsomeey you have admitted that I follow the right way and you follow the wrong, majority way.

I acknowledge your praise

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
But I am the only person here who supports homosexuals and is an atheist.

It's 100 to 1 (to me).

I am the only person taking the other road. You can't claim to be that person when you have an army of like minded people.

You always say I'm in the minority and you know I'm the only one who has these views here.

Which is it? You can't flip flop all the time
No clearly in the western world you're the majority, you pointed that out your self.

I am the voice of the voiceless, whereas the judeo-Christian world that's ruling the globe is pushing this message & imposing it on the rest of the world, likewise you as a mod are doing the same.

I'm David & you're Goliath batty boy wearing a batti

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The gay mafia is running SS just like they're running the music industry, fashion & everything else. The cabal are into qaniis activities in general.

No clearly in the western world you're the majority, you pointed that out your self.

I am the voice of the voiceless, whereas the judeo-Christian world that's ruling the globe is pushing this message & imposing it on the rest of the world, likewise you as a mod are doing the same.

I'm David & you're Goliath batty boy wearing a batti

Most humans hate gays. Yes or no.

Bush your enemy also hated gays.

What's this Judeo-Christian nonsense you are blabbing about? The religious in the West hates gays.

Do you think it is a conspiracy that I am a mod? Do you think higher Western Illuminati powers have put me in this position?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Most humans hate gays. Yes or no.

Bush your enemy also hated gays.

What's this Judeo-Christian nonsense you are blabbing about? The religious in the West hates gays.

Do you think it is a conspiracy that I am a mod? Do you think higher Western Illuminati powers have put me in this position?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The Jewish elite push the homosexual agenda cause it decreases the goyim & limp wristed effeminate men will never engage in fighting for their freedom, kill two birds with one stone, very cunning if you ask me, population control, agenda 21, common purpose..

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

The same agenda you're trying to impose the United Nations is also trying to impose, need I say more? The powers that shouldn't be are on your side & im just a lil David with a few stones.

@Cognitivedissonance these minority Christian denominations like the Anglican Church and the United Church and the Presbyterians are not Christians. Their churches are gay clubs who have been infiltrated by gays. I have considered joining them.

Canada is majority Catholic for example and Catholics are the most anti gay Christians. Christian Americans are very anti gay and they are all Evangelicals.

You brought us langaab Anglican Christians to make a point

Status
Not open for further replies.