If I Sound *Cadaan* Then..........

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Thats inner city london for you. Please let us hear you say a sentence or two :mjlol:
People know what I sound like on this forum. You can find threads where people have praised my accent/voice. You on the other hand get clowned after you came for me ironically. Humble yourself adeer, this fan behaviour needs to stop :)

People know what I sound like on this forum. You can find threads where people have praised my accent/voice. You on the other hand get clowned after you came for me ironically. Humble yourself adeer, this fan behaviour needs to stop :)
Users here think Arma sounds like Attenborough. Not sure I can take their opinions seriously.

Jungle

VIP
Users here think Arma sounds like Attenborough. Not sure I can take their opinions seriously.
No diss whatsoever that man does actually sound fobish lol
:comeon:I dont see how im gettiing clowned, I sound like the people around me but you on the other hand come from a region with a low class accent :mjlol: The whole country agrees

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Yeah you don‘t seem to have that typical nasally, whiny voice somali guys usually have.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Y’all all sound the same to me, I can’t even tell the fobs from the others, I know typical American here :stressed: I used to watch this show called skins back in the day, and I loved Cook’s accent, but I bet @Basic would describe it as low class accent lol

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Y’all all sound the same to me, I can’t even tell the fobs from the others, I know typical American here :stressed: I used to watch this show called skins back in the day, and I loved Cook’s accent, but I bet @Basic would describe it as low class accent lol
No he just sounds like a standard white boy from the south. Low class is white chavs, some south Asian British accents and ghetto/road accents.

I know North American’s can’t tell us apart. My post was addressed towards the brits tbh

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No he just sounds like a standard white boy from the south. Low class is white chavs, some south Asian British accents and ghetto/road accents which uk faraxs mostly have.
Did you used to watch that show?

Trending