If I Sound *Cadaan* Then..........

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I did too, one of the few british shows I kept up with, season 4 was my favorite.
I don’t know why but I found skins very relatable growing up as a british teen lmao. I preferred the first two seasons but it fell off after season 4.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
People know what I sound like on this forum. You can find threads where people have praised my accent/voice. You on the other hand get clowned after you came for me ironically. Humble yourself adeer, this fan behaviour needs to stop :)
Hold on you have? Damn I can't believe I missed that.

Basic

VIP
And yours truly who is your biggest fan hasn't? This is truly a travesty.

Jokes aside I'm wondering what other voices I'm missing out on. @NotMyL you've shown your voice right? I swear you Americans all sound like valley girls.
I don’t mind revealing it in the dms. Back in those days I was a careless student but now I have a good job :browtf:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I don’t mind revealing it in the dms. Back in those days I was a careless student but now I have a good job :browtf:
Don't reveal I like a good mystery :wow:

I had to try and change up my voice when I revealed mine

Thankfully it's not that obvious and it sounds different but holy shit was it cringy:mjlol:

Basic

VIP

Thankfully it's not that obvious and it sounds different but holy shit was it cringy:mjlol:
I remember your voice lmaoo. Your accent was standard not ghetto at all :ehh:

Gambar

VIP
Y’all all sound the same to me, I can’t even tell the fobs from the others, I know typical American here :stressed: I used to watch this show called skins back in the day, and I loved Cook’s accent, but I bet @Basic would describe it as low class accent lol
They sound different. Wallahi billahi it took me a good while to understand kuwaa Coventry. Then the ones in Newcastle iyo Liverpool sound like Irish. Waa isku naxay. It’s funny to listen to. They think Canadians and Americans all sound the same though lol.

Basic

VIP
They sound different. Wallahi billahi it took me a good while to understand kuwaa Coventry. Then the ones in Newcastle iyo Liverpool sound like Irish. Waa isku naxay. It’s funny to listen to. They think Canadians and Americans all sound the same though lol.
@Gambar what kind of accent do you have btw?

Gambar

VIP
And yours truly who is your biggest fan hasn't? This is truly a travesty.

Jokes aside I'm wondering what other voices I'm missing out on. @NotMyL you've shown your voice right? I swear you Americans all sound like valley girls.

Adi fiiri are you British?

@Gambar what kind of accent do you have btw?
Its Canadian eedo.

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
Man you should be proud and feel superior sxb because even lower class cadaans sound Madow nowadays.

Basic

VIP
Woah slow down I'm not that fargone don't lump me in with him :whoa:

It actually depends on who I'm with. I probably speak like @Jetlife when I'm with certain people but other than that I speak normally, I swear.

Well that hurt, why take shots at my britishnimo eedo?

At least I don't speak like a valley girl
You nearly tainted my image of you, one of my fave brits. :whew:

Trending