If I went back in time I would

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Assassinate siad barre before the coup of 69. I would rather have democracy rule rather than a communist butcher whose legacy was a failed invasion that led to our downfall. I know I wouldn't even exist in the future, but that's the price I'm willing to pay for my motherland
2. Help the moors defeat the reconquistadors. If things go the same way the Spanish Inquisition would not happen and Latin America would be Islamised. I'm not Muslim but it would make life easier
Colombian chicks
:banderas::banderas::ahh:

I thought you'd want to prevent arab slavery so you could stop bantus from settling in somali lands :mjkkk:

Also democracy wouldn't have worked back then

1st one seems noble but the second one is just plain weird. Also Colombian chicks or Colombia for that matter wouldn't exist without the conquistadors.

I thought you'd want to prevent arab slavery so you could stop bantus from settling in somali lands :mjkkk:

Also democracy wouldn't have worked back then
The fields weren't going to plow themselves. That's probably why exist. You know how cars replaced horses and horses are just either racing or doing their own thing. It's the same with and tractors. Tractors and other vehicles are doing field work now and are either racing or doing their own thing. The fundamental difference is that horses aren't violent and dangerous and are

The fields weren't going to plow themselves. That's probably why exist. You know how cars replaced horses and horses are just either racing or doing their own thing. It's the same with and tractors. Tractors and other vehicles are doing field work now and are either racing or doing their own thing. The fundamental difference is that horses aren't violent and dangerous and are

I honestly do hope you get taken out by a bantu nationalist :mjlol:

Or atleast end up steril, no need to pollute lil kids with your twisted worldview :pachah1:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
3) Build a wall around Greater Somalia, brainwash the whole population into Pan-Qabilism.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wall kulaha :mjlol:

I hope Somaliland secedes :bell:

I'd like to be excluded from the narrative
But why? Pan-Qabilism = for errybody, errywhere, errytime. It'll be like Power Rangers morphin' time but with qabils..

Obviously Hawiye = the Red one :ummhmsmiley:

I would have stopped the bantu expansion and keep them in West Africa so we could have access to more land and overpopulate the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.