If I went back in time I would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if I was in the Somali Government in 1969, I would attempt to persuade Siyad Barre to build closer relations to the United States and open up the Somali economy to free enterprise and trade with Western nations---similar to what South Korea did in the 1960's and 1970's. Somalia could have been a 21st century society with a high standard of living, with good relations with Europe and the US, if only our political leaders had an IQ above 60.

I'd also try to resettle the Bantu minorities in the South, giving them financial incentives to move back to their homeland. I know it's not politically correct, but that's exactly what I'd try to do.

Well if I was in the Somali Government in 1969, I would attempt to persuade Siyad Barre to build closer relations to the United States and open up the Somali economy to free enterprise and trade with Western nations---similar to what South Korea did in the 1960's and 1970's. Somalia could have been a 21st century society with a high standard of living, with good relations with Europe and the US, if only our political leaders had an IQ above 60.

I'd also try to resettle the Bantu minorities in the South, giving them financial incentives to move back to their homeland. I know it's not politically correct, but that's exactly what I'd try to do.
What problems would they cause in a country with high living standards like you said? The only reason they are a potential threat (even that I doubt) now is because of the weak government and regionalism/clanism every man for himself mentality

waraabe

Your superior
Shoot those cunts in hargeisa who gave away our nation in 1960. Never has there been a bigger treason in human history

Status
Not open for further replies.