If I've been with over 100 women am I broken

You need to abstain from intercourse for at least a year. No masturbation. Join a tabliiq. Purify your soul. Drink caano geel. Check for STDs, too :susp:

You probably donโ€™t get pleasure from women or make genuine connections anymore.

Iโ€™ve met men and women who had countless bodies. They had this dead look in their eyes. Soulless. No joy, no light and no noor on their faces.

I wouldnโ€™t be surprised you start taking it up the ass to get a thrill. Repent and change your ways asap

You're right, promiscuous people seem to look dull/vacant.

Cambar

peace is the key
@Siddhartha answering to worldly desires will only make you more empty and i'm speaking from my pass experiences. The dunya is nothing more than a mere play, and the hereafter is eternal. The door is always open, so knock then you will taste the sweetness of taqwa, and the happiness of having a reason to live. Remember, if you take a step toward Allah He will take 2 steps towards you. If you walk to Allah, He will run to you. And you will be reward for all you have been patient through

I guess we could say youโ€™re โ€œcheap and clean ๐Ÿงผ โ€

1726508473233.png

Why are you so obsessed with sex?

Don't you have other commitments? Studying? Career? Hobby? Gym? Travel? Reading? Friends? Family?

How do you find even the time to have sex with so many people.

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
Why are you so obsessed with sex?

Don't you have other commitments? Studying? Career? Hobby? Gym? Travel? Reading? Friends? Family?

How do you find even the time to have sex with so many people.
Bro probably just spent every night at the clubs having one night's, and spent the daytime barley functioning. Very tough for those Gaals, they haven't anything other than partying to do. Normal people go have a party when there's something to celebrate.

World

VIP
Bro probably just spent every night at the clubs having one night's, and spent the daytime barley functioning. Very tough for those Gaals, they haven't anything other than partying to do. Normal people go have a party when there's something to celebrate.
Probably hinge or something itโ€™s very easy to get matches on it and you can get a girl every week if u are into that

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
At my peak I used to do 3 hinge dates a week. Also pretty easy just meeting people in London