If there was a Race war in either America or the UK, who would win?

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
This is assuming urban door to door coombat which I don't think will happen, they will rain down artillery and even airstrikes that will obliterate the entire neighbourhood just as the Zionists are doing in Gaza and Lebanon, keep in mind those heavy weapons that will make the difference "are" in their hands still.

They don't even have to do this, they could simply blockade them and starve them to death, much of the farmland and food industry is in their hands, so barricading yourself into black or immigrant only neighbourhood that is hostile to them is probably the worst thing you can do, itโ€™s easy to eliminate you.

For them to stand any chance they must advance quickly and take over key production facilities and strategic locations such as farmland, weapon depots etc. while disabling theirs, that means taking out their airfield, electrical grid and production facilities to paralyze them.

Historically that's how they got defeated (out manoeuvred), however if you wait for them to recover from the initial devastating blow they will receive at the start without capitalizing on this, they will crush you very quickly once they unite into a single cohesive block and they left/right divide goes away.

You will not win a war of attrition on their land, and you cannot match their war machine and production capability, you will run out of bullets soon and have no means to produce them, they will.

To even do the things I have stated, requires a level of tactical planning, unity and coordination among all the immigrant groups, which they are simply incapable of doing
I think your underestimating just how spread out people of colour are in the west. I agree that the cadaans would come out on top in the long run but the US military isn't 100% white, their are plenty of army personall who aren't cadaan and add these people to madows who have experience with shooting weapons more frequently than cadaan civilians I think it'd be closer than you imagine.

Ultimately it's a home front. The cadaans can't afford to drop bombs out of the sky from far far away when in both the uk and us people have next door neighbours of diffeent ethnicities alot of the tine, and think about how many yahuuds and Indians are behind the screens doing the maths and the science in order to maintain and launch such weapons.

People of many different colours have entered just about every part of cadaan society sxb. It wouldn't be easy for the cadaans for sure. Infact they'd be at a slight disadvantage since people such as the Mexicans could bring in their people from next door in mass numbers and arm them with cartel weapons, infact they could just swarm without weapons and still be a nuisance.

Trending

Latest posts